Survivor mains:What do you think needs fixed the most?

Halloween2005
Halloween2005 Member Posts: 73

Dedicated servers, op killer perks, or bugs? Or even a strategy that could be considered unfair even though it's in the games code. What do you think is most game breaking and should it be a priority to fix first? If so what could dbd do to fix or make it better?

Survivor mains:What do you think needs fixed the most? 29 votes

Dedicated server hits
58%
Seiko300RattmanYucchiPlanetJuke420Aven_Fallenthen4321gantesShapedDetailedDetrimentTodgeweihtPainaPapiQuentin_[Deleted User]HexBananaBreadCephalon_LebronletatheTheEntityNea 17 votes
Camping (even though it's kinda game implemented)
13%
ad19970zmassaniSzarmanXboxNINJA7165 4 votes
OP killers (based on your opinions)
3%
FrozenfoxFR 1 vote
Killer sided maps (the ones that are difficult to escape)
0%
OP killer perks (based on your opinions)
3%
PINGUINULOLIMPIC 1 vote
Hackers
0%
OP killer addons (based on your opinions)
0%
Freddy's attack range
0%
3 generator situation
3%
SpideyDude3 1 vote
Other (please mention down below in comments)
17%
LeatherbillyCheersBoosted_DwightJCZTrulyfost 5 votes

Comments

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Map layouts are awful and need fixing.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Dedicated server hits

Dedicated servers in general should get a huge fix.

• JCZ
    JCZ Member Posts: 57

the ability for certain killer to get everyone down in the first 3 minutes by slugging then 1 hooking everyone

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611
    edited March 2020
    Dedicated server hits

Honestly, besides "just dedicated things" the only problem survivor as a role has right now is matchmaking putting good players with immersed potatoes and potatoes vs good killers.

Sure, camping feels like absolute garbage but that can't be solved without changing core game mechanics

And moris because it's honestly ######### unnacceptable that they're still in the game in their current state, it's 2020 guys. I don't know why BHVR sleeps so hard on moris and keys still. Those take even less skill than instaheals did and instaheals were already bs

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Personally infinites need to be changed, but also some weak loops need to he made stronger.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited March 2020
    Dedicated server hits

Not a true survivor main anymore (though I used to be a long time ago) I keep to both sides now. That being said Dedicated Servers are always something that can be improved upon, I'm actually really happy with how good they are already, they're extremely smooth and anybody who's been playing long enough can remember the extreme stuttering and lag caused by hosts with poor internet on the old P2P system.

That and matchmaking. Playing at red ranks with a red ranked (or close to) to killer but getting shafted by the sudden greens, yellows and lower purples, that appear out of nowhere is absolutely debilitating as a solo.

Side note: camping is not "game implemented" it's not exactly an intended feature, there are no perks that help you to camp (outside of insidious which is flat out an utterly outdated perk that has not seen widespread use since 2016) and if anything there are only perks that encourage you to not camp. Make Your Choice only works when you are outside of a certain range of a hook, Hex: Devour Hope only gains stacks if you're outside of range, one of the best perks in the game: BBQ and Chili - is an anti camping perk by encouraging you to leave the hook, gives you a straight up bead on where to go next revealing all other survivors outside of a range, perks like DS and BT discourage tunneling. Some situations force you to camp (survivors being too aggressive for the unhook, or all gens done with gates at 99 or open) but for the most part it's discouraged. And likely later down the line more perks will be doled out for killers and survivors that discourage camping / tunneling.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356
    Camping (even though it's kinda game implemented)

I don't really think there are any op killers at the moment, nor any op killer perks, and the game has much more survivor sided maps that need to be looked at. There aren't many maps I would call killer sided.

I think by far the most frustrationg thing to deal with as survivor is camping. And I think at the latest once more maps have been balanced out to be less survivor sided, so killers have more counterplay to have a better chance of keeping up with fast gen times, camping needs to be looked at. Because once we have more viable killers in this game, that have a better chance of winning, killers shouldn't still have a strategy like camping be as strong as it is now.

• Yucchi
    Yucchi Member Posts: 250
    Dedicated server hits

As game recently is heading towards improving killers' lives I personally think hits shouldn't be registered per what killer sees but what a survivor does

Even when I play killer I see how bullshit those are. People spasming on floor, me turning around from a window because I thought I missed an attack only to hear a scream