A question for killer mains, out of pure curiosity

Options

When you see a P3 survivor, does it make you want to kill them the most or not even try to mess with them? Or just don’t care, they’re just another survivor who you won’t treat differently?

Asking because I don’t like wearing my P3 cosmetics out of fear of being tunneled and/or looking toxic, cause I really don’t want any of that!

Comments

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

I don't care. I've seen P3 Survivors play like lemmings, and I've seen Survivors wearing other cosmetics or no cosmetics at all perform very well.

I take mental notes because you always want to be sizing your opponents up, but how someone's playing will tell me waaay more about how someone thinks than what they're wearing.

The only kind-of-exception is the "Blendette" or P3 Claudette look. I don't tunnel these players or assume they're toxic, but I will take notes especially if they're bringing a toolbox, because that pretty much broadcasts exactly what their strategy is going to be (stay immersed, do loads of gens).

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

A kill is a kill. I don't care what your wearing, if you can bleed, you can die on a hook... 💀

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

I always assume the P3 players have a lot of experience. But I always let their actions in the game dictate how much I go for them. If they're good at chases, I tend to make sure to only chase them in areas I feel comfortable and abandon chases easier. I probably take notice of their skill level more than if they're not a P3 player.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I don't tunnel or camp survivors based on how they look.

I will however give survivors special treatment based on how they look (ie giving them the hatch).

But that's about it.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,285
    Options

Doesn't matter at all to me. If it's the newest survivor that just meant they saved up BP, if it's any older survivor all it means is they've played the game for like... probably more than 50 hours or something? Could even be less than that.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    Options

considering prestige is in no way a sign of skill whatsoever, same as legacy, I dont treat them any differently.

Infact imo, those that wear the most bland outfits are the ones to look out for.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

I'd treat them the same as everyone going into the trial, although it may change depending on their skill.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Last thing I care about when going for a survivor is their cosmetic.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    edited March 2020
    Options

deletepls

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897
    Options

I dont care.

• Darkest_Night
    Darkest_Night Member Posts: 146
    Options

Nope. P3 is merely another survivor to me. I d my best to kill all survivors, regardless of what they look like

• tamagomi
    tamagomi Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks for the replies, I’m glad for the answers. Because I think the P3 cosmetics look cool but my friends tell me when I wear them I come off as toxic or aggressive or whatever. Glad to know they’re full of it 😪

• Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144
    Options

Skins don't matter to me. It all depends on what Items they bring. Or if a survivor took us to Haddonfield I look for the balanced landing -____-

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Nah. Skins don't matter. Only person who gets purposely tunneled is the person running OoO. Even if it means throwing the game lol

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830
    Options

When i see a full legacy jake on red ranks i just know i don't mess with him, he's one of the few people that can loop you for the whole game if you don't play spirit or nurse

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    Options

If P3 meant something....I would definitely take it into consideration on if I should target or fear you but, you could literally be running a P3 Meghead with no time played as survivor.

Only P3 Blendette is worth tunneling. I may never see her again and I will party dodge a Group of Bledettes. I don’t care if you judge me, I cannot see her.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    Options

Doesnt matter either way to me..however a key will garuntee at least a green mori from me..after that the more items the stronger the stuff I use

• Hunter__
    Hunter__ Member Posts: 53
    Options

The only p3 I care about when I see is Legacy. I immediately throw on double cooldown Billy (cuz i might miss a few) with streamers and as long as the map doesn't cuck me too hard I know we'll have a fun game.

or if they fake... They die first and get a reportin'

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383
    Options

I could care less what you were in game. Its how you play that will put the target on your back. If your just messing with me the whole game Im literally only going to go after you. Cosmetics do nothing for me.

• Eradik
    Eradik Member Posts: 63
    Options

I could care less about prestige clothing.

But if you're running legacy skins, I will hunt you down and mori you. :)

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711
    Options

Skins don't matter in my opinion. I don't wanna kill one Survivor over another just because they have a different skin.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Not a killer main, but no. If I see prestige skins I assume they are at least reasonably competent but that's it. I don't treat them any different. Aside from assuming they won't fall for simple tricks.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

No concern. I expect prestige threes in the high ranks.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

I couldn't care less about what the survivors are wearing at Rank 1, they get sacrificed all the same.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

All survivors are just skins to me

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Options

Prestige means nothing to me, at least for survivor. But if I see fully prestiged killer, I am a little bit scared.

• Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250
    Options

P3 is w/e. It's the bright cosmetics you gotta look out for.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772
    Options

P3 only means you put BP into this char. It doesn't mean you're good or bad. But 3 or 4 Blendettes could mean I'll use a mori and tunnel them to death.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

Cosmetics usually mean nothing to us, it's player behavior that pisses us off, if your following us with a flashlight or being a pest, that's when your most likely gonna get tunneled.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Cosmetics really don't bother me nor will it change how I play. The only affect a survivors cosmetic will have on me is when they mix cosmetics and those cosmetics don't go together.

• Stitch7833
    Stitch7833 Member Posts: 632
    Options

i dont care what people wear, i just wont play with multiple P3 claudettes... there are plenty of survivors and cosmetics i shouldnt constantly be seeing the same one over and over multiple times per match, they also tend to be pretty toxic and stuff which alot of survivors are anyway but they seem the highest chance to act that way

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641
    Options

As a couple others have said, it's something I'll make a mental note of but it won't influence play until we start.

Now if you're wearing legacy AND you are clearly an insanely good looper, I may start de-prioritizing you and going after your more potato teammates.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    Options

Blendette has got to go. I was once a P3, immersive Claudette, but then I started to actually play. Now I'm David in his snazzy outfit with cigarette.

• Eradik
    Eradik Member Posts: 63
    Options

Once you stop caring about being "hidden" and wear the good/bright/fun cosmetics, it makes the enjoyment of the game so much better IMO.