A Legion build that makes him B or even A tier?????

notsonew
notsonew Member Posts: 269
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

Most people can agree that Legion is the worst killer in the game next to the Clown, but we also can't deny that legion have a hard time to get kills for most people, he's at least the easiest one to pip with and make points, he also can make every survivors injured, making them mend which waste their time and hopefully heal which waste even more time,

But the build I made doesn't use his strength to make it more powerful (thanatophobia for exemple) I made a build that affect his weaknesses which allow him to have even more awareness all over the map, making me know where they are at all times.

The build is : Surge, Surveillance, Pop goes the weasel, and BBQ.

Add-ons: Joey's mix tape and cold dirt.

The build is to have absolute control on the gens, always know which one is being worked on and which one isn't, reducing your fatigue duration allows you to hit the survivor faster and so use surge and surveillance faster as well, if you get someone and hook them, you know where they are working so you hopefully reach the gen before it's completed and you also have surveillance, so if they come back to it 2 seconds after you left it you can go back already, if you down someone and the gen(s) the blew around you aren't white, there's someone on it, so go check it for a sec, if it's nearly repaired or not, if it it, push them away, hook near it and use pop.

It is important to know when to use your pop tho, if you chase someone and you hear a survivor(s) working on a gen it's good to give up the chase and use pop and maybe use your feral frenzy so you have more pressure and stopping them from working again, if you used surge far away and it isn't white, you will in total remove 33% of the gen (they most liekly recovered the 8% of the surge but that's still time wasted)

I am a rank 1 killer, and this build works CRAZY good, I almost always win.

(the dc was because i caught her after being unhook and worked on a gen i used surge on)

was a VERY difficult game, because of those 2 balanced landing, very good team, but i saved 2-3 gens from being completed for like 5 minutes, they were always going back to them but i'd always stop them, I would have lost without it.

This build really work and I almost always have very good results.

Thanks for reading and see you in the fog.

Post edited by notsonew on

Comments