PSA Survivors

Options
Clevite
Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

So killer que times are almost instant at the moment. So maybe don't bring so many items.

I am not one for dodging lobbys, but if it literally takes 5 seconds to get in a new one, why should I face 4 toolboxes, or 4 flashlights?

So if you feel you are getting dodged a bunch, maybe lose a few items and search some chests.

I mean do you expect killers to face the 4 man flashlight lobby?

Comments

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

Lightborn on Ghostface. Watch their hopes of blinding you fade away, then teabag them.

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641
    Options

You would think they would at least have the common sense to not equip stuff until the last few seconds to not give it away.

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    Options

You can take everything away from me, but the op green med-kit with double charge addons and Botany Knowledge stays.

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678
    Options

Are you really complaining about toolboxes after the nerf?

I looted a chest near a generator today, pulled out a brown toolbox, and I kid you not I think the time it took to walk back to the gen, use the toolbox, and then go back to the chest for my key was less progress than if I just sat on it the whole time.

• Maievh
    Maievh Member Posts: 62
    Options

And then another killer would be on here whining about them toxic survivors switching in items the last second.. surely its better to be upfront about it and let the killer decide if he wants to dip out or not?

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

Sothat's why i see a uptick in bnp users from mid to high rank survivors

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512
    Options

I don't have to bring items. Killers are dead set on tunneling me out of game anyway. The only think I bring is a medkit to give Myers a medkit of friendship.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

I've to say, i honestly like facing flashlight survivors. It is not as bad as it used to be, and all the time they're sticking near you, they are not doing progress. The match last longer and it is usually pretty active too. 👍️

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 363
    Options

Imagine being such a weak-willed Killer, you immediately dodge the draft because the axis are packing flashlights. True Killers know the art of Lightborn and Franks Demise, Overcharge becoming a nearly dead technique.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Imagine dodging the second weakest item in the game.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Awesome comments guys! Thanks just wanted to start a discussion and respect all the feedback. Even the bits that felt a little salty.

Just fyi to those of you that took it a bit seriously. I wasn't saying dodge the lobby or flashlights were op. Was just saying what ever a killers preference was to play, better your odds of not getting dodged by leaving a few items behind.