Few Survivor Perk buffs

Options
AhoyWolf
AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
edited April 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Any Means Necessary:

• You have 2/3/4 Tokens.
  • Resetting a Pallet takes 3 seconds.
  • Every time you reset a Pallet a Token is consumed.
  • Removed the cooldown.
  • Grants 100 Blood Points for resetting the Pallet.

Buckle Up:

• Removed the 48 meter distance requirement. (You can see the progress at any range)
  • You heal dying Survivors 10/15/20 % faster.
  • When you heal or the Survivor heals you from the dying state you both will see the Killer's aura for 5 seconds.

Dance With Me:

• Decreased the cooldown to 30/25/20 seconds.

Distortion:

• Save Unhook will give you 1 Token.
  • Increased the duration of tier 1&2 to 8/9/10 seconds.

Fixated:

• Works while injured.
  • You can see Scratch Marks of other Survivors.

Hope:

• Removed the timer.

Lightweight:

• Decreases the sound of your footsteps by 25/50/75 %.
  • 3 seconds at all tiers.

Plunderer's Instinct:

• Grants 100 % chance of finding items better than the common rarity. (Please)

Poised:

• 10 seconds at all tiers.
  • After the last Generator is finished you leave no Scratch Marks until the Killer hits you for 20/25/30 seconds.

Resilience:

• Increased the values of tier 1&2 to 7/8/9 %.

What do you think?

Post edited by AhoyWolf on

Comments

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Very big fan of all of these changes

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569
    Options

No you already have broken perks like bt ds adrenaline spine chill no need to be more op

• AhoyWolf
    Options
  • Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Poised. Leaving no scratch marks in the end game is pretty powerful. You would need to slap a duration on it, say, five seconds or so.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

My critique:

- I would stick to Any Means Necessary having a cooldown instead of tokens. The cd isnt the reason the perk is not used a lot. Its just niche and situational and will remain like that forever. Same with Diversion.

- Make BT farming not count towards "safe unhook" requirements (same for Deliverance, WGLF, etc), and its a fair Distortion change.

- Better wording for Plunderer's Instinct: Dont receive Common rarity items from chest searches. Though honestly this perk is becoming... convoluted, and honestly its fine how it is.

- As a frequent Fixated user, I am not sure about seeing others' scratch marks. It might be useful in very specific situations, but with so many tracks, it might be just a mess for my personal use.

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    Options

I agree with all of these changes. Buffing weaker perks encourages variety which this game desperately needs right now. Every single game is just DS, BT, Unbreakable, Iron Will, Sprint Burst, and Dead Hard.

• AhoyWolf
    Options

I know that this effect would be powerful, that's why it goes away if the Killer hits you.

But I guess if it had a 60 second timer it wouldn't hurt.

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569
    Options

There are no downsides survivors constantly acream about strong killer powers and perks that font have crippling downsides whats good for the goose is good for the gander gonna need to see some janky unfun devastating drawbacks talking nurse level

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

I think Any Means Necessary having a limited # of times you can use it damages part of the Perk's potential, even if it does definitely need a buff of some form.

The Buckle Up buffs look totally fine.

Dance With Me is a Perk I'd love to see buffed so it gets used more often, but making it essentially a better Quick & Quiet isn't the solution IMO.

I think the Distortion buff is fine, sure thing.

The Fixated buff also seems reasonable.

Would like to see Hope buffed but not in favor of removing the timer. It's not that significant of a buff at all but still opens up potential I'm not comfortable with. I would prefer the speed boost kicking in for a short time after every Generator gets completed, in addition to the extremely long duration once the Exit Gates are powered, for example.

The Lightweight buff is something I'd like to see happen.

Plunderer's Instinct doesn't necessarily need buffs per se but removing the chance of Commons as a QoL thing is fine IMO.

Wouldn't be against a Poised buff but really not sure about this effect, potentially permanent Scratch Mark removal even if it is just at the tail end of a match doesn't sit right with me. Maybe instead extending the activation conditions, like anyone cleansing a Hex Totem activating it, and if you personally cleanse a Dull/Hex Totem, remove an RBT from your head, successfully Snap Out Of It, use an Alarm Clock, cleanse at a Pool of Devotion, ecetera, it also procs.

No issue with that Resilience buff though it wouldn't do much to improve the Perk.

• AhoyWolf
    Options

Thanks for the feedback! But how would BT work if it was for the save Unhooks tho?

For Fixated, sometimes some random Blendette can leave Scratch Marks right next to you, so I thought it would be good if it showed you Scratch Marks of your teammates.

• CasualConsolePlayer
    CasualConsolePlayer Member Posts: 51
    Options

Big NO for resilence buff.

If you want infinite hope, I want noed to be a non hex perk ;}

• AhoyWolf
    Options

Thanks for the feedback!

What if Dance With Me had a Cooldown of 40/35/30 seconds and 5 second duration. Do you think that would be good?

What if Hope was like this: After a gen is completed you get a 7% haste for 10 seconds. After the last Gen pops you will get a 7% haste for 40/50/60 seconds.

Yea, maybe I overbuffed Poised a little bit.

• AhoyWolf
    Options

It's only a buff for tier 1 & 2, just to make it usable at lower tiers, it's still the same at tier 3, 9%.

• NICK714
    NICK714 Member Posts: 173
    Options

no, is op

• CasualConsolePlayer
    Options

Better idea for hope:

After every generator completed (you don't need to be one who repaired it) you gain 5% speed for 20/25/30s. Has cooldown which it's also a duration.

This would be finally something what I'd try in builds.

• CasualConsolePlayer
    Options

Yeah you overpovered poised just a little bit.

Idea for any means: (leave it how it is on live servers) you see aura of dropped pallets

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    Options

That would be terrible on the Killers side though. Just imagine getting robbed from a hit because they get a random speed boost during a chase.

I like the idea of getting a speed boost after a generator is completed, but you need to be the one who completed it.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

Only change i'd make is to any means neccessary.

Keep the cooldown, and make it passively regenerate tokens, but make lifting pallets a bit faster, with about 1-2-3 tokens per match. This would make it very hard for swf to abuse, yet open up situations where two or more players could start lifting pallets behind a chasing killer to stealthily extend loops. My optimal buff to it would be = 2 tokens. Regenerates tokens within 60-45-30s whilst outside of the killers terror radius. Takes 2.1s/2.2s to reset a pallet. (a typical pallet stun without enduring takes 2s So it would be just slightly longer than a killer stun to prevent instant stunning them again. Could also allow during certain points of the animation (ie when its almost lifted or lifted up to be hit through the pallet and disable collision as a killer counter if well timed and disable a killer being able to break it, but tbh i feel killers should have priority over breaking it vs a survivor lifting it.)

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Simple. If BT triggers, its not considered a safe unhook, and means you farmed your teammate or braindeaded your way to the hook, which shouldnt be rewarded. Therefore, you wont gain stacks from that.

How would it stack with Sprint Burst though?

• AhoyWolf
    Options

You meant points? That makes more sense, and I agree with you, it shouldn't give points for farming your teammates.

Adrenaline with Sprint Burst stack, so I think this could too.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options

10/10 good ideas, losing tokens with no way of getting them back always gives me anxiety

• PlantCollector
    PlantCollector Member Posts: 344
    Options

I really like the ones you suggested for: Dance with me, Distortion, Hope, Lightweight and Resilience.

I would love to see the distance for Buckle Up getting changed, however i think the extra healing speed may be a bit strong, especially combined with botany and a medkit.

Overall really good suggestions.