New Killer - The Illusionist

Maouk
Maouk Member Posts: 6
edited April 2020 in Creations

I still have to come up with his story, but the idea is a killer who plays with auditory and visual illusions. Let me know what you think.

Echo - the killer selects an unrepaired gen. All the survivors working at that gen hear the approaching heartbeat as if they were in the killer radius. This effect lasts for 8/9/10 seconds and the killer gains undetectable during that time. Leaving the generator AFTER the activation of this perk doesn't stop the echo. It can only be used once every 80/70/60 seconds.

Mirror Image - while in a chase, the killer creates a mirror image of himself which chases the survivor for 2/3/4 seconds before disappearing. The survivor can't tell the difference between killer and his mirror image, and all the perks that normally detect the killer - spine chill, for example - detect the mirror image as well. Note: the survivors can see which one is the mirror image because when the killer activates this perk, there will be two illusionists at the same time (the idea is that the killer will create the mirror image and change direction to prevent a loop, for example.)

Le Grand Jeu - Just like a magician who disappears on stage and appears among the audience, the illusionist can use an unrepaired gen to teleport himself to another unrepaired gen. This effect has a 45 second cooldown.

Post edited by Maouk on

Comments

• Semimatic
    Semimatic Member Posts: 162

These perks feel like it's part of the killer's power.

Also, this is pretty much the addons for the Doctor, or at least they're tweaked a little bit. The last perk is like Freddy's power pretty much.

TLDR: All of these perks are more of a killer power, and it's a weird blend between the Doctor & Freddy. I honestly suggest not working on this idea because it's pretty much the doctor, but it is a good attempt!

• Maouk
    Maouk Member Posts: 6

Thanks for the reply. OK, I will think about something else. :)