Whiners man...

ThisGuuy83
ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

The ptb hasn't even dropped yet, and look at all the survivors whining about how unfair and op killer is. Wow.. We finally get some MUCH NEEDED attention and are getting brought up to somewhat of a FAIR playing field, and it's the end of the world. Get off your high horses man. Survivor had the power role for 3 years, bout time killers start to catch up... Thanks a million devs!

Comments

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458

remeber when people raised concerned when ruin nerf happen and where calle whinning crybaby by survivor main, now look the same guy that where rude about them are now crying on the forum, shhh some people man and they don't raise concerned they just insult or calling the dev killer sided (wich some killer main do the same) and overall tell people who tell that's a good change to f* off. the hypocrisie is real

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Lol the comments in here say it all. Killer mains with a victimhood mentality. Imagine thinking killers aren’t the power role right now. Guarantee nothing will change, after this there will still be calls for gen times to take longer, for loops to get nerfed harder.

I dont see many saying these changes arent justified for what its worth. They are. Its just that they’ve been trying to appease the loudest voices on the forum for a long time, surcicors have seen how much effort has been put into improving aspects of killers that arent fun recently and are now asking “what about us?”.

You call people whiners yet here you are trying to downplay survivors asking for improvements to the game which would make it more fun for them

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458

yep but i see people that have double standart when it come to whining so i call them out, now killer whining is aslo very fun is like they want to 4k with 5 gen left all game xDDD

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Shhhhh. I don't think that bit of reality is allowed to exist here ;)

*Hands @I_am_Negan a pitch fork*

Remember the lines "Survivors....boo...hiss"

At the end of the day people whine. It just seems convenient to disregard that when convenient. For both sides.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Are you surprised? Killer mains did the exact same thing when Ruin was reworked. It was beyond obvious that some survivor mains would come crawling out of their caves to now accuse the devs of being killer sided, the same way killer mains did when Ruin was nerfed. All the changes that BHVR have been making in the many patches for quite a while have been pretty good in my opinion, but some people only see one single patch, realise that it favors one side, and then accuse the devs of favoring that one side, without considering the context of these balance changes one bit. It's stupid, but sadly reality.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Both sides whine a lot honestly. Sometimes with good reason.

• Yrakaz4
    Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

Whiners man... How do you think killers got this buff? BECAUSE THEY WHINNED AND COMPLAINED! The only players on DBD are going to be loners that don't have a group to play with so killer is the only logical option. Why? Because playing survivor (especially solo que) is terrible. Thats all i do anymore is killer cuz my friends went to minecraft after we kept losing to rank 11 killers when we were rank 1's. Just posted a video of this today.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

It's just another part of the cycle when there are some changes that improve gameplay for one side and the other side complains. Next time some positive survivor changes that somewhat nerf killers happen, the roles will switch again.

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

you know how survivors are..

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

But it takes work to implement these changes, so they couldn't. That happens.

They did say in their Q&A that they are aware of map sizes being a problem, and that they are keeping an eye on gen times and how fast matches go. They simply can't implement everything in one patch. No reason to jump the gun and immediately accuse the devs of only caring for survivors. And the same now goes for this patch and biased survivor mains.

• ThisGuuy83

The ONLY reason killer got this buff is because they finally opened there eyes and REALIZED how many people quit playing killer because there game was nothing but a bully simulator. You wanna be mad? Be mad at all the sWFs playing like a-holes. Don't be mad at killers or behavior. This buff is very much needed, especially for under-performing killers such as clown, legion, pig, LF, oni, Myers, trapper, etc..

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

When survivors get buffed killers whine

When killers get buffed survivors whine

Both sides are worst then eachother

• ThisGuuy83

Sorry, but I call your bluff, or you suck at red ranks, because they toolbox is still VERY useful if you know when, and how to use it. And what about the grab issues that have plagued killer since forever? Nothing like grabbing someone off a gen or a save for it not to work, get stuck in the animation, and the surv runs 20yds.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Posting threads about whining doesn't help. Honestly it defeats the purpose because it creates a thread whining about people whining

• ThisGuuy83

Well I guess it's important if you took the time to post this. I mean, you could've just moved on, but instead you wasted your time here too. Thanks for contributing

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977

I love how people are still trashing survivor mains and calling us whiners because we keep getting nerfed over and over again. What is it going to take until you killer mains are happy? When every wall, structure and perk are removed from survivors? When Gen speeds take 5 minutes to complete 1 gen? When you guys can get a 4k in less than 1 minute? Will anything ever make you guys realize how good you have it?

Survivor Nerfs

Patch 3.3.1 - Insta Heals nerfed, Green Medkit charges nerfed from 24 to 16 charges.

Patch 3.4.0 - Balance Landing Nerfed to remove staggert reduction while exhausted.

Patch 3.5.0/3.5.2 - Lery's Rework (Survivor Nerf to hide totems, remove windows and add more unsafe pallet)

February 10 - Disconnect Penalties - Forces Survivors to have to play through matches, no matter how toxic the killer wants to be.

Patch 3.6.0 - Survivor Nerfs

1) Survivors can no longer sabotage Bear Traps

2) Dropped survivor wiggle progression reduced from 33% to 25%

3) Toolboxes severely nerfed to reduce charges and repair speed progress.

4) Saboteur nerfed (cooldown added) & Hooks respawn faster

5) Survivor addons nerfed to disappear at the end of each match

6) Autohaven Wreckers: Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to use Dead Hard to get onto tires near a crane (Yet killers can still do it with Lunge)z

7) Breakable Walls added

Dev Update April 2020 - Survivor Nerf - Reduced repair speeds when working with other survivors, maps reworked to prevent survivors from being able to actually escape from a killer. Breakable walls being added to more maps.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,084

Looking at your discussion history, I am not sure if you should make a "funny" thread about "Whiners".

• ThisGuuy83

All there doing is removing/fixing map errors. They've stated that they were gonna do this for years, it's just finally happening. If you don't rely on God loops/windows then your fine. But if you have ZERO skill and just burn those map offerings just so you can abuse the ######### maps, well, sorry about your bad luck there.

I can create any post I want to, just like you can. Why are you here? Just to insult me? Good for you buddy. Go pat yourself on the back, double time. 👍

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512

I'm upset because this change is encouraging toxic survivor behavior. Now it seems once you get hooked you're dead anyways unless someone has a quest or feels like risking yall getting a regression. Everyone is just going to afk on separate gens all game and run sole survivor from Laurie(or whatever it's called).

You get penalized for coop actions when coop makes up a huge part of survivors scores. No point in hitting greats anymore. And resilience iron will self heal botany knowledge will be the norm since thanataphobia is rampant at high ranks. Couple this with forever Freddy and survivors are just playing for blood points and never to escape meaning were missing out of 5K points every game.

So people just aren't going to do gens since there's no real point and just meme and hold games hostage or suicide on first hook. It's already happening and a few regular DBD streamers are playing other games (both killer and survivors) to avoid the wave of ######### incoming.

• Xx_Daniel_xX69
    Xx_Daniel_xX69 Member Posts: 214

I think that will weed out the weak. The players that just use mori's or key's, the ones that just tunnel or camp, the ones that wanna hide in a locker all day, ect. I remember when killers thought the same when ruin was nerfed but was told to just tough it out. As a killer main I may get to play more survivor if enough leave and the ques are shorter and since I enjoy getting bloodpoints I'd love those games your describing. Also you can still be cooperative while being on separate gens, and if you really wanna do gens with other survivors just bring Prove thy self. When killers complain about keys or such we get told to bring franklins.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Never said that it wasn't important. I said it didn't help the issue. There is a difference

• OtakuBurrito

See yeah I'm not one of those people and I don't like it when killer mains lump me into that group. It's annoying asf. Ruin changes sucked initially but in thr long run and now they were amazing. But things are far different from survivors and killers. As a survivor 3 other people can ruin all your efforts and get you killed. As a killer you're relying on yourself. Sandbagging is already back hard asf in red ranks and it's getting worse. I've had so many teammates rat me out because I have BT and they didn't pay attention in lobby.

What I'm saying is no one is about to get decent games for awhile because they'll be extremely quick or long as hell (20 minutes) and it's going to kill the survivor player base even harder. Hell even now a good chunk or survivors have jumped ship due to various reasons I won't be discussing on THESE forums and it's only getting worse.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
  • Xx_Daniel_xX69

I don't think I exclusively called you out on being a survivor main but if I did I am sorry as I didn't mean it. I see your point but I don't see the sandbagging and such that your talking about. I play on ps4 so maybe that may be why. Personally I don't think decent games exist anymore as most games end with someone calling out another. As you said ruin sucked but got better so things will probly be the same, just take breaks like the killers needed to.

• OtakuBurrito

It's no problem and most killers won't see it from their pov. What usually happens is me or a friend are streaming and thr killer thinks we're sandbagging so they tunnel us and let the real sandbag gets but they go back and watch the vods and apologize for tunneling us and letting the real scumbags go. Usually a killer only sees 30% of the ######### survivors are doing.

• Xx_Daniel_xX69

I guess call me heartless but alot depends. Iv'e seen accidental sandbagging before but never intentional so I'm not sure. I'd either not care and still try and kill them all or just let em all go. Like at that point that match is done anyway. Sorry for your luck but my survivors I get when im killer run to every infinite and shack whenever they see me. and when I play survivor which is rare I get decent teammates but crappy killers. The camping ones and it sucks for sure being camped. Your issue is sandbagging and mine is camping but we gotta deal with it.

• ThisGuuy83

No, I've been living in the real world. Now, all you surv mains get to join us. Come, there's plenty of room. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. What's that famous saying survs say? Oh, that's right, git gud.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Not fun for everyone.

Fun for them.

A game should be fun for everyone. Not just survivors. Not just killers. Thats the issue. Both sides (tho survivors are more infamous) are almost equally as entitled and whiny.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

"We finally get some much needed attention"

LOL!!!!! What you mean to say is, "to us killers that are no good, the devs finally listened to our whining. Now I can play and think I'm a good killer!"

• ThisGuuy83
    edited April 2020

Or, to you survivors that suck and can only loop on God loops/windows and rely heavily on them to play. What's a matter? Butt hurt because you can't abuse and mock killers at your fav spots anymore? Awww... Go get some ice buddy, it'll be ok.

• SurviveByDaylight
    SurviveByDaylight Member Posts: 720

Eh. Idk if that’s true. Killers don’t need buffs they need nerfs. At least some of the high mobility ones and huntress with her 3 one hit down hatchets. I think killers aren’t having fun unless they completely dominate the other team and whine their way into getting help from the devs

• SurviveByDaylight

Whiny killers is more like it 🤔😂🤔😂

• SurviveByDaylight
    edited April 2020

one Hit downs are a problem, they need to keep gen speed the same if not better for the solo guy trying to get out because his teammates got slapped. Killer favored game still. I’m a rank 3 survivor, rank 10 killer (don’t play much) that goes against red ranks every game. I see both sides clearly. I’ve watched videos I know... believe me. It’s still killer sided. You guys just need to get good 😊

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

Next will be this complaint from killers "those vultures at Dead Dog Saloon make too much noise and that helps survivors, they should be nerfed."

• Rhilou32
    Rhilou32 Member Posts: 10

I saw someone in a stream today legitimately say that they couldn't remember the last survivor buff, because everything the devs do is for killer....

Sometimes I wonder if we all play the same game!

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Not that I am saying the killer main community on these forums is any better but...when you spoil your kid all his life and finally decide to take away his toy, he is going to throw a tantrum, he is spoiled after all. Just sayin...