The new Chapter is complete Survivor sided

Options
PNgamer
PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415

Hello,

Topic say´s all. New Killer, to weak on Highranks. New Map, for Survivors and the Balancechanges are Survivor sided too.
Give me one Reason to buy this Chapter for Money. Ist only my opinion sry.

Comments

• Aziux
    Aziux Member Posts: 70
    Options

@Giche said:

@WalterWh1te said:
    Reason: Spirit Fury - 2nd strongest chasing perk in the game. godlike combo with enduring. free chainsaw or ew3 down every 3 pallets.

There you go

7 dollars for 1 perk ?

At this point you deserve to be scammed.

I LIEK HEX HAUNTING GROUND 2 MEN SO IT'S NOT SCAM I GET 2 GOD PERKS 4 MY KEEELERS

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@AmorePrincess said:
    I think she will be fun to play. And some perks, I really want for my other killers. I honestly cant wait to test her.

Rank 1 killer, btw.

I think she´s complete garbage. Like Freddy level bad. I´ll buy her with shards for the perks only.
    Rank 1, btw.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I think she will be fun to play. And some perks, I really want for my other killers. I honestly cant wait to test her.

Rank 1 killer, btw.
    This right here/\.... she may be better then what we think... shes getting some nice changes that did need to happen.. and yes she mat still need some adjustments and I'm hoping that happens mid chapter.. but she was only played for a few days and not many people played the ptb... as for it being completely survivor sided I disagree... the perks on the killer side are dope, some of the broken maps (cowshed, gas haven etc...) have been fixed.. broken windows being blocked off forever.. these things are so good.. along with the hitbox of pallets being adjusted so there smaller and iframes for unhooking not being as bad as I thought it were going to be... I understand from what it seems like the spirit is a disappointment but to go as far and say its completely to one side is just you crying that you didnt get what you wanted @PNgamer

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited September 2018
    Options
    WalterWh1te said:Reason: Spirit Fury - 2nd strongest chasing perk in the game. godlike combo with enduring. free chainsaw or ew3 down every 3 pallets.

There you go

You forgot: "Completely countered by dropping the pallet a half second sooner."
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@AmorePrincess said:

Rank 1 killer, btw.

I think she´s complete garbage. Like Freddy level bad. I´ll buy her with shards for the perks only.
    Rank 1, btw.

She might be garbage, you played her, so you have an opinion. I never said she wont be bad. I said, I cant wait to try her. I think the perks will be great for other builds, and I think she will be fun. But that is only my thoughts. 

I have my hope :)
  • JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    Options

@Giche said:

@WalterWh1te said:
    Reason: Spirit Fury - 2nd strongest chasing perk in the game. godlike combo with enduring. free chainsaw or ew3 down every 3 pallets.

There you go

7 dollars for 1 perk ?

i mean everyone did this with leatherface. Barbecue and Chili is the only perk people run from him, plus he isn't ran at all in high ranks.

• Tsulan
    Options

@AmorePrincess said:
    Tsulan said:

@AmorePrincess said:

Rank 1 killer, btw.

Rank 1, btw.

She might be garbage, you played her, so you have an opinion. I never said she wont be bad. I said, I cant wait to try her. I think the perks will be great for other builds, and I think she will be fun. But that is only my thoughts. 

I have my hope :)

Yeah, the perks are good, and i will play her. But i doubt that i´ll be able to play her on high ranks. At least not in her current state.

• JEWberry
    Options

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    WalterWh1te said:Reason: Spirit Fury - 2nd strongest chasing perk in the game. godlike combo with enduring. free chainsaw or ew3 down every 3 pallets.

There you go

You forgot: "Completely countered by dropping the pallet a half second sooner."

Half a second won't stop a person who is lunging from not getting stunned.
    By this logic people won't even loop once they know you have the perk ready. They are wasting their own utility if they aren't fully utilizing their tools. Once you have it ready you will just swing through every pallet anyways so eventually they are going to hit u or u will hit them. Either way it's a win for you at least in my eyes.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    edited September 2018
    Options

@JEWberry

Leatherface only cost 4 euros because his dlc only included himself.

But you're right most used him that way.

I've personally got my money worth of it, P3'ed him, all masks unlocked.

While not being viable, he at least got something for him : If played right, he can't be harassed by high ranked SWF.
    While not being efficient, at least you can defend yourself a bit lul.

His whole character (power include) is amazingly movie accurate also.

Edit: Also i quite like running Franklin's demise from time to time, on all my killers ahah.

• Tsulan
    Options

@jiminie said:
    I'll buy it for you too just so your little rebellion isn't noticed, also one for tsulan and master since their so upset about it

Want a friend invite so you can actually do this?

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options
    jiminie said:

I'll buy it for you too just so your little rebellion isn't noticed, also one for tsulan and master since their so upset about it

Wait a sec...
    I changed my mind. This DLC sucks. I refuse to buy it!
    Please *don't* (wink wink) gift it my way. :lol:
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@PNgamer said:
    Hello,

Topic say´s all. New Killer, to weak on Highranks. New Map, for Survivors and the Balancechanges are Survivor sided too.

Buy her for the perks. The perks make her an attractive chapter. Spirit Fury + Enduring will allow you to swing through every pallet after the 2nd with minimal risk. If you use ruin add it to the new hex. Get some damage done early. The new hex will make survivors paranoid. Rancor in the right situation can also be good. Think Bitter Murmur with a devour hope option for the obsession. Very good Ds counter.

• Jason_Soreknees
    Jason_Soreknees Member Posts: 51
    Options
    JEWberry said:

@Giche said:

@WalterWh1te said:

There you go

7 dollars for 1 perk ?

i mean everyone did this with leatherface. Barbecue and Chili is the only perk people run from him, plus he isn't ran at all in high ranks.

High ranks? I'm level 11 survivor now (ps4) and haven't played against him once. I've had half a dozen games against Freddy though
  • BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    Options

@Countfunkular said:
    Actually know the perks that she has are insanely powerful when comboed. You can make a devastating hex build. You can make some chasing builds especially for characters like the clown or Wraith. Not to mention that you can have an obsession build.

I wouldn't call it survivor sided because we both get something out of the deal. Not to mention one absolutely broken perk per side.

So yeah what if she's not high rank as long as she's fun to play that's all that really matters. This is what the game is supposed to be right fun and Tense.

I call it survivor sided because the survivors now have another perk that basically throws away all medkits, It should technically count as a insta heal medkit (But without the medkit).

Yeah the killer has an instadown perk but what good is that gonna do when it is so easy to counter? all the survivors have to do is hide and wait for the effect to go away, then it's back to 2 hits and the new survivor ability of INSTANTLY HEALING YOUR TEAMMATES. If this ain't survivor sided then I don't know what is.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

@PNgamer said:
    Hello,

here is a reason: FREAKIN AWESOME KILLER PERKS
    like, all 3 perks of her are sooo good. not a single "meh" or "okay" perk, they are all "good" and "great".

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

@Mister_xD said:

@PNgamer said:
    Hello,

like, all 3 perks of her are sooo good. not a single "meh" or "okay" perk, they are all "good" and "great".

I still think those perks are overrated.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

@Wolf74 said:

@Mister_xD said:

@PNgamer said:
    Hello,

spirits fury is a great perk against loops
    hex: hounted grounds is a grerat perk in order to protect your real totem (e.g. ruin)
    rancor is pretty much the perk which kills noed. it gives you a oneshot and insta mori on one person (tbh, noed doesnt even activate most of the time)

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

It's your decision to buy or to not buy her :3.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,256
    Options

@Mister_xD said:

@PNgamer said:
    Hello,

Sounds crazy but this is why I'm hesitant to buy the chapter. I don't care for the killer but her perks are good. Although I don't want to dump BP into her if her perks have a chance of getting nerfed. I don't think it's overpowered in anyway but I can honestly see Rancor getting the Mori part of the perk gutted just because survivors are going to complain that it's unfun or it just gets nerfed immediately after DS gets nerfed to "balance" things out.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

@Mister_xD said:

@Wolf74 said:

@Mister_xD said:

@PNgamer said:
    Hello,

hex: hounted grounds is a grerat perk in order to protect your real totem (e.g. ruin)
    rancor is pretty much the perk which kills noed. it gives you a oneshot and insta mori on one person (tbh, noed doesnt even activate most of the time)

Spirit Fury is very situational to trigger and you most likely need a 2nd perk to use it efficiently.
    Hounted Ground is very situational because if it triggers while you aren't chasing anyone, you won't get any benefit from the exposed effect when all go full stealthmode for the small time window it is activ.
    Rancor sounds rather decent, but the effect might be unrelevant in case you killed your obsession already. As a aura detection perk it is decent, basically an improved Bitter Murmur.
    But that's about it.
    2 perks that give you a slight chance to catch survivor off guard and most likely only if you pair it with specific other perks.
    I don't get all the hype about it.
    Remember when Fire Up came out and all had been hyped up? And guess what? The perk is trash.

• Tsulan
    Options

@jiminie said:

I´m still waiting on that friend request btw. I think that @Master too.

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@jiminie said:

Waiting for PM's about names, how i'm supposed to find you guys, really

• ArthurFiNCHr
    ArthurFiNCHr Member Posts: 78
    Options

I got solution for you buddy.

If you don't like it, just don't buy it and stop complaining. Simple af.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@AmorePrincess said:

Rank 1 killer, btw.

Rank 1, btw.

I'm offended, Freddy is my main😆😆😆😆
  • Tsulan
    Options
    jiminie said:

@Tsulan said:

@jiminie said:

Waiting for PM's about names, how i'm supposed to find you guys, really

There's only 1 Tsulan on steam.
    I'm pretty unique ;)
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@AmorePrincess said:

Rank 1 killer, btw.

Rank 1, btw.

Maybe she takes Freddys place. Who knows.
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

I don't know what you're talking about but Adam's perks suck...

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@PNgamer said:
    Hello,

Well I play to have FUN and this chapter looks like it could bring the excitement I felt during the Saw chapter. My money won't be wasted because I'll be getting plenty of enjoyment with and against the new killer.

• JEWberry
    Options

@Jason_Soreknees said:
    JEWberry said:

@Giche said:

@WalterWh1te said:

There you go

7 dollars for 1 perk ?

High ranks? I'm level 11 survivor now (ps4) and haven't played against him once. I've had half a dozen games against Freddy though

Yah cause he sucks ass compared to billy and other killers. Wouldn't be surprised if less and less people are playing him now.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@AmorePrincess said:

Rank 1 killer, btw.

• TheDarkLycan
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:

@AmorePrincess said:

Rank 1 killer, btw.

Rank 1, btw.

Maybe she takes Freddys place. Who knows.
    Freddy is better than people give him credit for. If I made a tier list, he would be right under mid tier but not the worst
  • TheDarkLycan
    Options

I don't know what you're talking about but Adam's perks suck...

Not against some killers, you can heal downed survivors right in front of Freddy and jump of hook in front of him with almost no consequences.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Wolf74 said:

@Mister_xD said:

@Wolf74 said:

@Mister_xD said:

@PNgamer said:
    Hello,

Rancor sounds rather decent, but the effect might be unrelevant in case you killed your obsession already. As a aura detection perk it is decent, basically an improved Bitter Murmur.

*Lesser Bitter Murmur.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@WalterWh1te said:
    PNgamer said:

Hello,

Topic say´s all.

There you go

Maybe you can afford to waste your money on a single perk. But people who don´t run a multi million dollar drug cartel, can´t afford to waste their money on stupid ######### like this.

Some people will spend iridescent shards on her and ignore the specious arguments of those complaining. Thereby paying no money for a killer they want to play and get their perks. Which will in turn neuter the latest fallacies about spending money.

See the people that want her get her, the people that don't want her won't get her. The people that want her get to enjoy her while the people that don't won't. The people that want her will then ignore those that don't want her and their complaints since it's their choice to get her and play her.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

eh his perks are more just fukin around with the boys perks than meta perks.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Master said:

@AmorePrincess said:

Rank 1 killer, btw.

Funny. But I never once stated I was killer main. I play 65% survivor, 35% killer. I go rank 1 on both every season. Never once said I was gods gift to the game. 
    And as I said later on, I never said the spirit wont be bad either. I am on ps4, so I have yet to try her. All I said was, that I am looking forward to try her, I think she can be lots of fun during atleast rank reset. And I play to have fun. But mostly, I look forward to putting her perks on some of my other killers.

But seriously, do not put words into my mouth, because whatever I play, doesnt make me main anything. I cant wait to try new content in a game that I really love, and am addicted too. I am sorry that being positive rubs you the wrong way, but again, just because I really want to try and have some fun with her, does not mean that I wont think that she is terrible at rank 1, I still have to make up my own mind about that. Playing killer in high ranks gives me heart attacks, in a game when it should be the other way around, I love to have the horror and power back to the killer, like it was back when you played for the first time, and I get that the spirit might not be all that, and that survivors will easily learn how to counter her, but then, I never thought she would ever replace my trapper or Billy, but still, I really cant wait to try her out, how ever much that is horrible of me to even think like that. God forbid I chose not to share my salt at content I know nothing about personally.
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Actually know the perks that she has are insanely powerful when comboed. You can make a devastating hex build. You can make some chasing builds especially for characters like the clown or Wraith. Not to mention that you can have an obsession build.

I wouldn't call it survivor sided because we both get something out of the deal. Not to mention one absolutely broken perk per side.

So yeah what if she's not high rank as long as she's fun to play that's all that really matters. This is what the game is supposed to be right fun and Tense.
    This. At the end of the day, the right build in anyones hands can work wonders too. With some tweaks til the official release Spirit will also play a bit differently. Once you know how to truly play, counter etc unless you're using a true low tier like Freddy or CampingFace you can F up survivors. People are so quick to jump to conclusions based on a PTB its ridiculous. Come release things will be smoothed out just like Curtain Call.
  • TheDarkLycan
    Options
    C4Garuda said:

This. At the end of the day, the right build in anyones hands can work wonders too. With some tweaks til the official release Spirit will also play a bit differently. Once you know how to truly play, counter etc unless you're using a true low tier like Freddy or CampingFace you can F up survivors. People are so quick to jump to conclusions based on a PTB its ridiculous. Come release things will be smoothed out just like Curtain Call.
    You can f up survivors with any killer if you are good enough, Freddy especially.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options
    C4Garuda said:

You can f up survivors with any killer if the survivors are bad enough, Freddy especially.
    FTFY