Which kind of Killer would you rather have out of these two?

ZackSax
ZackSax Member Posts: 18

Which kind of Killer would you rather have out of these two? 45 votes

A killer that can crawl
42%
DocicemancatNescauad19970KeezoUistreelAhoyWolfdiscopumpkin200oh_0kSebaOutbreakBloodyBunny[Deleted User]lsanders92GothicPrincess4chinsChan_002sourglobeZackSaxletathe 19 votes
A killer that can look like one of the Survivors
57%
Seiko300CheersPlanetJuke420TheRockstarKnightNymaasDetailedDetrimentDeadbydanny_101gaydavidkingFilledPizzafairfieldismsDio027Mang_Anwar[Deleted User]animalmakTingly4TrapperPlayer35HelloThereOBXobamagaming99Cephalon_Lebron 26 votes

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I remember how hyped I was seeing The Legion trailer thinking we had finally gotten a killer who can blend in as the survivors.

Let's just say the next few days were...emotional.

• ZackSax
    A killer that can crawl

Yes, lmao. What I was thinking was how this imaginary killer would have some sort of power, and when they would use their power, they would look like some other survivor in the match.

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

it would be awesome but swf would demolish him/her/it

• ZackSax
    A killer that can crawl

Sadly, it would.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454
    A killer that can crawl

One of these would actually work within the game, the other would have no power.

• ZackSax
    A killer that can crawl

So you think the one that could crawl would work in the game? What kind of Killer in your opinion would you want to crawl? What would it be?

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

Only because it gets me super hype to think of the possibility to see The Thing and MacReady as a possible survivor. Even though I know they've said in the past they won't do a killer that can transform into a survivor which is the closest thing to a full deconfirmation (despite "never say never") I still hold out hope for a Thing chapter that features this kind of ability.

A crawl just sounds like a really exaggerated Pig, she literally already crouches I don't know why people are voting for this. We know the crouch is not worth it because of the reduced movement speed and terrible FOV, a crawl would probably suffer from the same problems.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

Definitely a killer that can blend as a survivor. In solo queue, that's just straight up terrifying. And I think even with SWF it has its upsides. Imagine you've found your 'friend' and go up to them and say "Friend, heal me please" only for them to answer "okay, but where are you?" Like... I would probably ######### myself lmfao. It would just need the ability to look exactly like any of the existing survivor cosmetics in the trial, rather than a survivor in general.

• ZackSax
    A killer that can crawl

I honestly hope we'd get one of these. It would change the game forever.

• Seiko300
    edited April 2020

:/

Yeah, but we already know that DBD is not big on doing monstrous killers, we know with the release of Demogorgon that they'll go so far as to release Humanoid killers so we could see something like the Xenomorph or the Predator, but people have wanted to see a giant Killer Spider for a long time now and DBD basically said they'd have to structure an entirely new Rig that would serve as the skeleton for something that looks completely different, create new unique animations for it, etc. and the image you posted seems to suffer from the exact same issues

It costs too much money to do that, especially if they're only going to be releasing one unique killer that looks like that or does this, then they've got an entirely new rig that they've only used once.

So if you're looking for that kind of crawling (some creature with multiple legs) and not a Human who's possessed and doing a super insanely creepy crawl on all fours, you're probably looking to be let down.

• Seiko300

Fair enough, but that doesn't mean ideas that are realistic aren't fun to talk about, those two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

For example I think it's very fun to talk about the possibility of Candyman, Pennywise, or Pinhead coming into the game and I know plenty of other people just like me would be very excited to see these characters. I know the devs more likely than not also want all three to make it into the fog, but how would they look? What would their powers be? etc. Fun to think about, and realistic.

I don't know what my point is here exactly, since neither poll option is a realistic one though, since the devs have already said they probably won't do a killer that changes into survivors, and we can assume in reasonable certainty we won't be seeing any killers that aren't human or humanoid anytime soon.

I suppose we can both dream.

• BloodyBunny
    BloodyBunny Member Posts: 114
    A killer that can crawl

Im imagining the grudge

• nonamesk_
    nonamesk_ Member Posts: 1

BHVR said that they will prevent phobias ... but wait ... we have that cheeky #########' clown that we all love ! <3