Solo q survivors need some compensation buffs

Options
MTK
MTK Member Posts: 77
edited April 2020 in General Discussions

So with map size changes coming in as well as tile generation changes that are generally killer sided, I know these changes are much needed for the current state of the game. I'm generally a killer biased killer main but I also play survivor alot(killer rank 1, survivor rank 3). I only play solo queue because I don't know what friends are and I think the upcoming changes will put a lot of strain on solo players because they are at a huge disadvantage compared to swfs with comms. And as a solo player I don't run the DH DS BT unbreakable/adrenaline meta setup. Spine chill always takes up a spot in my build because I don't have anyone to tell me the killer's location. Sometimes even self-care because I'm playing on my own and can't consistently rely on receiving help from teammates. And currently, there's a HUGE power disparity between a team of 4 survivors running the meta perks(AND COMMS), and another team composed of solo players like myself. Obviously those perks and comms don't affect our individual ability to loop, but the amount of setback we suffer for messing up or eventually getting downed are exponentially higher. Are there any specific plans on how to close the gap between solos and swfs?

Comments