Convert Items, Addons, and Offerings to Bloodpoints

I think having the ability to convert things you earn on the Bloodweb (except perks) would help reduce inventory and addon clutter.

I'm never gonna use Padded Jaws so I'm just stuck with 100 of them in my inventory.

It would be nice if we can put them to some use. Doesn't even need to be a lot, like 100 per item or addon or scales to rarity.

Comments

• FlintBeastgood
    FlintBeastgood Member Posts: 97

+1

• Dolls
    Dolls Member Posts: 395

I don't think you should get BP back. You just get free levels.

I think you should be able to exchange 2 for the same color item (at random). Or three for the next color item (at random). Something like that.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Yeah, I would also do something like that. Combine 2 brown identical items to get a random yellow, 2 yellow for a random green. 3 green for a random purple and 4 purple for a random pink

• Rezblaze
    Rezblaze Member Posts: 843

If points are balanced right I don't think it should matter.

I mean, what is giving a killer an extra level anyway? It just makes the grind slightly more bearable. Can't have that, can we?

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587

I also agree that this would be a very useful feature- I'd like to add that IMO Prestiging should do this automatically for Perks, Addons, and Offerings. Not much, I think 10% of the buying price (so common addons are worth 300 BP each) wouldn't damage the game's progression system at all and would make BP feel less wasted.

Though, the root cause of the problem, many Addons/Offerings being completely useless, would be better to address. Made a long thread a while back about Bloodpoints but the TL:DR for Killer BP farming addons is that IMO they should generally just grant +50% BP at the end of the match. I'd absolutely use Padded Jaws for that kind of BP farming potential.

• Rezblaze
    Rezblaze Member Posts: 843

I think a crafting system would be neat for killers and survivors with recycling low rarity items.