Baby survivors

Was playing some billy and the survivors i got litrally acted like rank 20s. A dwight who would stop to look at me everytime i vaulted a window, clauddete with a bright outfit who was trying to hide, baby nea, dwight who threw all the pallets. After the game i assumed they would all be rank 20s but nope they were all purple ranks. How can survivors like this make it to purple ranks?

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Sometimes I get survivors like this when I play Spirit. They just stay at the same side of the window/pallet or quick vault it leaving no room for mind games.

• Yrakaz4
    Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

I ask myself that all the time. Unfortunately some survivors play just to pip to make better rank. So they will go into the game, get a couple saves, finish a gen and try for some chase points and not care about improving by completing the objective. You got a lucky easy won. Haha

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906

ranking up is easy. this is the main problem around solo queue.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

Some reasons:

Boosted by swf.

Killers showing pity for bad survivors and let them farm, leading to a pip for them.

They are just screwing around for whatever reason.

Pipping is too ez as survivor.

And sometimes you get survivors who are just bad against certain killers. I, for example, suck against Hag and Trapper, but can hold my ground against a Nurse.