Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Should I be more patient?

Options

So I unlocked David King a week ago and I’ve now got him to prestige 1 and is level 50 now. I only have tier 1 of we’re gonna live forever “WGLF”, and it hasn’t shown up for tier 2 yet in the bloodweb. Maybe there was a recent update that only has tier 1 for this perk but I’ve looked up on this and haven’t found anything that would lead towards this being a yes. Not sure if it’s just the bloodweb taking its sweet time or if it’s something else. Would appreciate any kind of feedback on this as for I’m not sure if I should keep him a level 50 or unlock prestige 2 to better my chances.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• NoPressure22
    NoPressure22 Member Posts: 12
    Options

If I might ask for your option, should I just prestige and work back up or just stay at level 50 for a while and try my my luck there, thanks for the input btw

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited April 2020
    Options

If your goal is to get to Prestige 3, which is the last prestige, than yes. Otherwise if you're just trying to get WGLF Tier 3 than no, do not go to prestige 2. You've already gotten several perks out of the pool, so your odds of getting WGLF Tier 2 and Tier 3 are increased because of this.

Less perks in the pool means a better chance at the perk you're going for. If you reset, than you'll have to (potentially) go through more perks to just get WGLF, depending on how many teachables you have unlocked and how many teachable perks are in the pool. Think of it like this, the more perks you have in the pool to go through, the harder it is to get the perks you want. So in theory, if you reset you'll have a harder time finding the perks you want.

But here's the thing with RNG, it's unpredictable... You could get WGLF back to back to back in that reset, or you could go through the entire perk list before it shows up. Your odds increase because you already got rid of several perks by leveling up David to level 50, if you reset... the odds reset as well.

A slightly less confusing explanation

If you reset, you might come across previously owned perks again. This will cost more Blood-Points to get out of the way, thus making the grind a lot longer. Your odds decrease with more perks in the pool, so don't reset if you're not going for Prestige 3.

If you stay at P1-50 David, than your odds increase because less perks are in the pool. You've probably gotten several perks to Tier 3 already, so they won't show up again in future blood-webs to decrease your chance of getting WGLF again.