Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Huntress

Huntress hit box with hatchets are so werid sometimes they get ######### over by nothing or random objects. They'll go through the survivor. I feel like some of her add ons should be built in like shiny pin, that green add ons that nobody uses that make you see locker auras and deerskin gloves. I rather have them built in and have her get some better add ons and another ultra rare. Her lunge is so childish lol. I hope they'll see this PLEASE SHARE !!

Comments

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

I would like to see, either as a base kit, or as an add-on, where a fully charged hatchet throw can break downed pallets. It would make sense since the Huntress would have to throw pretty hard in order to throw it further.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Her second pink add-on should have hatchets stick to walls and surfaces for your to re-acquire (like throwing blades in CoD for example). That would be SUPER powerful for her as it would mean less reloading during a chase. Of course, the hatchet should be consumed if it hits someone though.

I also think she needs a 'crosshair' add-on, like Nurse and Doc sort of have. She's the only killer with an actual projectile yet these other killers get a crosshair and she doesn't?

• Crosshair would be amazing they should also design new looking hatchets and new moris for all killers

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@thesuicidefox said:
    Her second pink add-on should have hatchets stick to walls and surfaces for your to re-acquire (like throwing blades in CoD for example). That would be SUPER powerful for her as it would mean less reloading during a chase. Of course, the hatchet should be consumed if it hits someone though.

I also think she needs a 'crosshair' add-on, like Nurse and Doc sort of have. She's the only killer with an actual projectile yet these other killers get a crosshair and she doesn't?

@TOXICCLAUDETTEMAIN said:
    Crosshair would be amazing they should also design new looking hatchets and new moris for all killers

You can use a very simple overlay program and create your own cross hair. Well, at least on PC I should add :lol:

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

@Master said:
    You can use a very simple overlay program and create your own cross hair. Well, at least on PC I should add :lol:

Mind PM'n me the link?

• Master

@Killigma said:

@Master said:

Mind PM'n me the link?

Check your profile comments.
    In DBD the invisible crosshair isnt exactly in the middle of the screen, it is a bit below the actual middle.
    I recommend playing a KYF or a "troll normal" game to put the crosshair in the right position that you prefer.

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

@Master said:

@Killigma said:

@Master said:

Mind PM'n me the link?

Check your profile comments.
    In DBD the invisible crosshair isnt exactly in the middle of the screen, it is a bit below the actual middle.
    I recommend playing a KYF or a "troll normal" game to put the crosshair in the right position that you prefer.

Thanks, much appreciated.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@Master said:

@thesuicidefox said:

Crosshair would be amazing they should also design new looking hatchets and new moris for all killers

You could also use scotch tape and a red sharpie. But these don't help with the arc, besides the fact it's borderline cheating. I don't want to use something outside of the game as a crosshair, I want it built into the game.

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    I honestly think the ability to see lockers should be a built in perk for The Huntress, like The Pig can see jigsaw boxes and The Hag can see where she placed traps.
  • Master

@Master said:

@thesuicidefox said:

You could also use scotch tape and a red sharpie. But these don't help with the arc, besides the fact it's borderline cheating. I don't want to use something outside of the game as a crosshair, I want it built into the game.

@Master said:

@thesuicidefox said:

It's already a great help with the x axis aiming, I had problems with that in the beginning. 
    Sure the y axis requires experience but a cross hair will always ß help you. Ofc you can wait until devs implement it into the game, but dont  hold your breath :wink:
  • apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

Her lunge is going to be improved in the next patch.