Blood Wraps?!

Icery
Icery Member Posts: 199

What about giving blood wraps instead of bloody cosmetics after prestige? It would be nice if i could put that blood effect on every cosmetic.

For example; after prestige 1 get blood wrap for only legions blades, after prestige 2 get blood wrap for only legions suits etc.

Comments

• FlintBeastgood
    FlintBeastgood Member Posts: 97
    edited April 2020

Prestige 4/5/6 should be blood wraps (body/legs/head). Of course, all cosmetics will need to be changed to accomodate the blood layer. Dunno how likely that is.

EDIT: I'm thinking this will be more work than they want to commit to since they would need to do a bloody version of each outfit that is different in design to the character's original outfit (eg. you can't put the blood wrap from Meg's trousers onto her skirt). If they had done this from the start then they could've just done a bloody variant of each new cosmetic when released.

• FlintBeastgood
    FlintBeastgood Member Posts: 97
    edited April 2020

I'd be happy if they just increased Prestige to 5 and gave us a full bloody outfit for P4 + P5.

All the separate pieces would be nice but I'd settle for just the full costume without the ability to break it down into its constituent parts.

Eg. Nea P4 = Bloody 'Tomboy Trends' outfit. Nea P5 = Bloody 'Street Rebel' Outfit.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

I have suggested this a long time ago, make it an effect applied on whatever cosmetic you are running.

But the think is, these devs would not be able to code that to save their lives, they are not that good.

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909

The bloody cosmetics are not a simple filter added to base cosmetics - they're specially designed to work with the character, and have intentional layouts. Adding the ability to have blood on every cosmetic doubles the work of the art team, as they would have to apply this blood effect to every existing and future cosmetic manually.