Who are the Best Killer & Survivor mains in DBD?

Options
Ivaldi
Ivaldi Member Posts: 977

So we all know the big names when it comes to the best Streamers/Youtubers..

For Killers we have the likes of OtzDarva, Tru3Talent and Ralph

And for Survivors we have Ayrun, No0b3, Ussylis, Monto ect.

But in your opinions who are some of the little known players that can top them?

Comments

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138
    edited April 2020
    Options

They are not. They dont play with equals.

This is the recent big tournament:

Players that made it to final are the best players.

• Reborn2020
    Options

Which is not proven. Many people that claim they are good get destroyed in early stage of tournaments.

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

While popular, I think Ussylis is actually pretty damn good as a Survivor.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

I judge killers on how good their Billy is and how well they can finesse a chainsaw. The only consistent streamer I see that knows how to chainsaw around structures and tiles is OhTofu. And of course, he plays as good an M1 killer game as anyone else. I do like Otz's builds tho.

As far as survivor, it's between No0b3 and Ayrun for flashiest.

Just content creators tho-- I've played with and gone against many players at least as good as them.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

No such thing as a "best" killer/survivor player as skill is only 1 of many factors that decide how you perform in DBD. Map, rng, builds, lag/latency etc - all these factors have huge impacts on the outcome of every single match.

• butilovepizzahut
    butilovepizzahut Member Posts: 37
    Options

As many people agree above can say, theres no "THE BEST" dbd player. Now i could say some are better than others, and I could say if some didn't leave the game they'd be better than others. But in general theres no BEST.

• Reborn2020
    edited April 2020
    Options

It do not affect top tier killers for the most part. Skill decides a lot for those killers.

• Yamaoka
    Options

Can you name objective factors that make one of these two Hillbilly players better than the other?

Both of them play double engravings and both of them know how to curve and parkour as Billy so what makes one of them better than the other player?

• Reborn2020
    edited April 2020
    Options

No. Because the biggest thing that defines better killer is his gameplan.

• Yamaoka
    Options

Except there's no such thing as a good plan in DBD since the success of ANY action depends on the mistakes of the opposite team. Your plan could be as basic as tunneling the first survivor but it happens to be the best looper or slugging but everyone runs Unbreakable and fixes gens injured rendering said plans useless even though it may have worked 100 times before.

Therefore everything is -to a very big extent- based on pure luck as soon as you reach a certain level of gameplay skill.

• Reborn2020
    edited April 2020
    Options

Your plan can involve " if i fail at one thing do another thing".

Your gameplan is not suppose to guarantee you a win anyway.

Also you most likely to win if survivors dont know how you going to play which most solo survivors dont .

• Thatgurl_again
    Thatgurl_again Member Posts: 287
    Options

I like demi plays personally

• EntityDrudge
    EntityDrudge Member Posts: 184
    Options

Everything you say they do well is a skill. You're right, anyone can attain it. Instinct combined with top notch skill is what makes better players in this game. Simply put, some people are smarter than others. and if you have the same skill as me, but I'm smarter, I am better. Very simple. You can judge this by comparing the number of better judgment plays by each player

• Pizza_Delivery_1
    Pizza_Delivery_1 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Best killers are marth & zubat

True & otz are good but not the best

• Chop
    Chop Member Posts: 32
    Options

I give mine to scottjund, he's play most killers and a scary asf huntress and espcially oni main. Has a good attitude and does his best to not play in a dick way even when the player is doing it to him. he's a good person

• CasualConsolePlayer
    CasualConsolePlayer Member Posts: 51
    Options

I'd say that Ussylis from popular ones is the best.

From killers I don't know Scorpionz is awesome Pig player.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

It's been said already but you can't really quantify skill in a game as random and "arcade-y" as DbD. Like, this game isn't hard at all to get good at you could become a pretty decent player in a matter of weeks. The general mechanics are very very basic, and there are situations where you just can't win no matter what you do both as killer and survivor and this is why it's a pretty redundant topic...

...buuuuuut if you want my opinion I think Zubat's currently the best player overall, followed closely by Scott, Umbra, Battleguy....etc.

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704
    edited April 2020
    Options

being big doesn't also mean good,there's a bunch of smaller youtubers like fungoose that are much more helpful than many popular ones are,noob3,puppers,monto are just doing funny montages while others also teach you about the game,also the killer job is to kill survivors by all means neccesary.

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678
    Options

Best killer I have ever seen is called Pro Vengeance, he is #2 on the leader board for sacrifices in the world. And I have watched a ton of popular killers play. I found him because he absolutely rolled my team in solo Q.

He almost 4k's every game, plays every killer extremely well, as well as survivor. Too bad he hardly plays anymore because he has moved onto to resident evil resistance. But I learned a ton by watching him play.

https://mixer.com/ProVengeance_

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    Options

Fungoose is a excellent killer, hes my vote.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited April 2020
    Options

Fungoose is probably one of the better killers I've seen. He is very tactical and knows a lot about the game. Plus he can explain exactly what he is doing while playing which is not at all easy.

Where are the rules for this tournament? It kinda looks like a joke with a 4 man Blendette squad V Nurse as the final game.

• Reborn2020
    edited April 2020
    Options

There are more days. 4 if im not wrong. Winner is Triple Six team(PC). Rules were no items no addons . Find the rest of videos on that channel. Stream.me.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited April 2020
    Options

I'm asking if there is a document that outlines the rules. I'm not sifting through a bunch of videos to find it. Any reputable tournament organizer would have posted the rules in text form somewhere.

The reason I ask is becuase EVERY SINGLE DBD tournament I have seen has complete doo doo rulesets. Not one of them have actually found a reasonable way to declare a winner or balance out the game such that it's actually balanced for tournament level play. Having 4 Blendettes is very unbalanced for a tournament.

• Xavier22
    Xavier22 Member Posts: 160
    Options

It doesn't look that recent to me I've been playing since 2018 and I don't think they are the best they all looked terrible compared to Ayrun, Monto, Noob3, TheJRM, and Ussylius

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 885
    Options

I am the best killer, and the best survivor, of course. How can I help you? :p

Obviously, the answer is going to be completely subjective. There are too many random factors involved to judge whether one player is better than another. it's just not possible.

Tru3Talent is an excellent streamer, especially because he plays killer and survivor about equally. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't consider himself the best player. I think he has even said that. He does, however, bring a perspective of someone who plays both sides equally, and explains a lot about how and why certain things work. That's something you don't get from streamers that are mains of one side or the other. he's still a very good player. Otz is also very good. I stay away from streamers that intentionally play in a toxic manner and are proud of it.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 804
    Options

Me.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

Probably those who you never heard of.

I doubt any of the youtubers/streamers are the best.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Fungoose is an extremely good killer and Survivor. He has very high standards and kicks himself when his standards slip. He's a genuinely nice person who just likes to get perfect results and understand how to play at a consistent optimally whilst not relying on the known crutch perks to win.

He honestly makes the others mentioned before look average in most cases. He's just very strategic.

• Duskyy
    Duskyy Member Posts: 51
    Options

Ok. TBH I don't know much killer or survivor players that are really good. But I think that Ayrun, No0b3 and Ussylis are the best survivors I've seen and I think Tru3Talent is the best killer.

• Reborn2020
    edited April 2020
    Options

Because they going to look terrible as well when put up against decent killer.

Those streamers you mentioned they could easily participate in those tournaments and earn free money if they think they are so good. But they didnt.

You can watch tournament participants channels as well and they going to look really good in solo queues as well.

It wasnt recent tournament . I was wrong.

Your post is like: "if i would have as many opportunities as you i would do better than you". The emphasis on "would".

Post edited by Reborn2020 on
  • Xavier22
    Xavier22 Member Posts: 160
    Options

Whatever you say I just know that I have seen people run really good killers for multiple gens and in that tournament it seemed like they were making very dumb plays compared to the streamers I said we're good.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Yeah, for me it's fungoose. He is educational and committed to teaching people the game.

Plus pretty damn good at both sides

• Xela
    Xela Member Posts: 1
    Options

For me, the best dbd survivors are not very popular, and you might not know them at all, but Copi, Zongow, Xeno and Steve are maybe the 3 best survivors in dbd right now.

And for killers, i can say that V1rtual is maybe the best blight world, and Xeno and Knightlight are also insane killers.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Actually the MMR brackets are an objective measure of who is best at various killers, aside from cheaters being up there too. Unfortunately that’s not public info so… 🤷‍♂️

• dugman
    Options

I wish people would stop saying things like slugging and hooking people twice in a row are “scummy”. There’s absolutely nothing unsportsmanlike about them.

• dugman
    Options

I like OhTofu but he seems to have slipped a bit this year, his macro game doesn’t seem as strong as it could be and he hampers himself by not slugging as much as he probably should and has an odd thing about not “tunneling” survivors that I don’t get. I like watching him though because he is still really good and I like his randomized loadouts series.

I don’t know who the best streamer is for killer, I’d say Otz is up there just on his sheer playtime and analytical skill. One of my recent favorites to watch is RedsGamingGears, his macro game is really solid and he doesn’t have that odd personal problem some players do about slugging survivors for pressure, plus he’s a really good shot on the ranged attackers when he plays them.

I think if I had to pick my most entertaining DbD streamer it would be SpookyLoopz. He’s a solid player as both killer and survivor and also pretty hilarious. 🙂 He also seems like a nice guy to boot, giving other streamers gifts after he plays them and just being nice to the other players in chat.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Options

Cope is an absolute monster, I would never want to chase him.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    edited July 2022
    Options

Probably some competitive player, but idk about any. So I'm gonna go with:

Probzz or Ayrun as the best survivor and SupaAlf or ZubatLel as the best killer.

Also, honourable mentions to CoconutRTS, Dowsey, Otzdarva, OfTofu, Ussylis, Monto and No0b3.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Cough necro cough.

• itsPina
    itsPina Member Posts: 91
    Options

holy necro