Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Legion - Next Update/Buff Idea.

Szarman
Szarman Member Posts: 246
edited April 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello. In this post i want to slightly buff The Legion. It's like a mix of old and new Legion. I hope that you like it. Tell me what you think in the comments :D.

THE LEGION

• The Legion's movement speed is 4.6m/s
  • The Legion's Terror Radius is 32 meters
  • The Legion is now able to see Deep Wound progress.
  • Removed the cool-down penalty when hitting a Survivor while not in Feral Frenzy. (Was 50%)

FERAL FRENZY

The Legion has a Frenzy power gauge that builds up over time. The power, Feral Frenzy, can be activated by tapping the Power button. While active, the power gauge drains rapidly and the power ends when the gauge is empty, triggering an forced fatigue state.

When activating Feral Frenzy, The Legion enters a deadly rage. While the power is active:

• The Legion sprints faster than base movement speed. (5.2 m/s)
  • The Legion can vault Pallets, but cannot break them.
  • Survivors' Scratch Marks and Blood Pools are hidden from The Legion's view.
  • Missing an attack depletes half of The Legion's power gauge.

While Feral Frenzy is active, hitting a Survivor who is not currently afflicted with the Deep Wound Status Effect:

• Applies the Deep Wound Status Effect.
  • Injures the Survivor, if they are not already injured.
  • Refills The Legion's entire power gauge.
  • Triggers "Killer Instinct", revealing the location of all Survivors who do not have the Deep Wound Status Effect applied and are within The Legion's Terror Radius.

While Feral Frenzy is active, hitting a Survivor that is currently afflicted with the Deep Wound Status Effect:

• Suffer a forced 2 seconds weapon wiping (Like when te legion came out. Power Gauge still drains while weapon wiping animation is playing and stops draining when fatigue starts.)
  • Moderatly reduce the Survivor's Deep Wound timer. (25%)
  • Suffer a forced 3 seconds fatigue.
  • Depletes The Legion's entire power gauge 
  • Ends the power immediately

Tunnel Vision

Now the Tunnel Vision looks like before Patch 2.7.0.

DEEp wound

• Reduced the bleed-out timer to 20 seconds from 30 seconds.
  • You can't do gens, open gates,heal, destroy totems while you are Deep Wounded. You have to mend yourself firstly.

ADD-ONS

• Status Effect applies when hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy(Removed the Killer Instinct requirement)

• Reduces Feral Frenzy recovery time by 2/3 seconds(From 2/3.5 seconds)

• Increases Feral Frenzy duration by 1.5/2/2.5 seconds(From 1/1.5/2.5 seconds)

• Decreases Terror Radius while not in Feral Frenzy by 2/3/5 meters.
  • Increases Terror Radius while in Feral Frenzy by 4/8/16 meters.

• Decreases cool-down of Feral Frenzy by 0.2/0.4/0.5 seconds(From 0.2/0.4/0.6 seconds)

• Increases Survivors' mending time by 1.5/2.5 seconds.

• Removes the weapon wiping effect
  • Moderatly reduces the power gauge while attacking a Deep Wounded survivor in Feral Frenzy (2 seconds) (It means you lose the 2 seconds of Feral Frenzy but you just don't have the animation)
  • Hitting a Survivor with Deep Wound while in Feral Frenzy applies the Oblivious Status Effect for 60 seconds.

• Feral Frenzy attacks moderatly reduce a Survivor's Deep Wound timer. (1/3)
  • Increase the amount of "tunnel vision" while in fatigue. (as it is right now)

• The Legion's Terror Radius affects the entire Map.
  • Any Pallets you vault are immediately broken.
  • the Killer Instinct Notification will scale up/down depending on how far the Survivors are.

• Allows The Legion to see scratchmarks and bloodpools while in Feral Frenzy
  • Feral Frenzy attacks no longer reduce a Survivor's Deep Wound timer.
  • Moderatly increases Feral Frenzy Duration (2 seconds).

Big thanks to AhoyWolf. He creates an awesome job. I love it. I took a pattern from his posts. Look at them:

COUNTER PLAY

With this Legion survivor must take the Legion time in frenzy as much as possible. More time the Legion loses = more time to recover the power. Survivors know, that The Legion don't see scratchmarks and bloodpools. So the survivor can juke The Legion really well.My Legion idea depends on killer skills but also survivor skills.

Also sorry for my English. I know it's not perfect.

Tell me what you think in the comments :D

Post edited by Szarman on

Comments