new perk to counter camping killers

make a new general perk that if killer is within so many meters of the survivor for a given duration of time be it during game or end game collapse u have 100% chance of getting off hook with so long to be immortal

i just got camped by a clown on 1st hook at endgame collapse saying cause he had a bad time being killer in previous game hes entitled to camp the hell out of me (killer was rank 16-17)

no one else got hooked and was my 1st hook on endgame he had no escape so everyone just dicked around by the exits didnt even bother looking for hex totem and clown sat within about 10 meters of me just tossing tonic around

i aint asking for no opinions i want only the mod to respond and im not asking for over powered im asking for a perk to bypass camping killers to where if they are within so many meters of the player for a given duration of time self unhook is 100% garunteed and u get a decent speed boost or some invincibility so he dont just swing at u once u unhook urself

i also think it should only be on ur 1st hook since it is the only time u can attempt escape anyway that way skilled players dont get punished by salty killers

again i dont want no lip or trash talk from no ######### posters i only want a mod to respond

Comments

• OhHelloThere
    OhHelloThere Member Posts: 74

this perk would be extremely situational as i dont think killers really camp above purple ranks

i would say ur probably just a green/yellow rank guy who is tilted

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I'm no mod, but rank 1 on both sides and the community is as close you'll get to a mod.

This perk is a no from me.

The developers have stated many times before that camping is a strategy and the one counter is for your team to do gens and have 3 survivors escape.

You even mentioned that you're low rank by stating that the killer is rank 16-17 and that the survivors made no attempt to save you.

• luciferAngelsTTV
    luciferAngelsTTV Member Posts: 31

u say that but im a rank 14 killer getting full squads of discord using rank 2 players constantly so that assumption is inaccurate

tho i get what ur saying but if its a strat then why is it reportable on the steam platform

the fact is 1 in every 7-8 games i get camped or someone else does its just unreasonable and like the 1st guy said its very situation suggesting it would be good for rank yellow rank- rank 20 players myself included since in most cases ive yet to find a single killer below rank 13 everyone has been 13-20 killers all being trolled by rank 2-5 survivors and given its very situational a counter strat would be this perk idea its not like its gonna ruin the game any more then it has

not to mention if it works like i want it u would have to have not gotten hooked prior to using it just like bills very under powered no-mither counterpart where u can only use it 1 time

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

In EGC i don't see the issue with camping.