Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Quality-of-Life changes from DBD Mobile coming to the main game?

Zensunim
Zensunim Member Posts: 157
edited April 2020 in General Discussions

I checked out DBD Mobile and saw several things in there I wish the main game had:

• Better tutorial and starter rituals for new players
  • Survivor & Killer Daily rituals separated out
  • Weekly rituals
  • Different rewards for completing rituals other than just bloodpoints
  • Gamma graphics slider
  • Bots for disconnected players
  • [Edit] Grouping perks by type for quicker selection
Post edited by Zensunim on

Comments

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364

I don’t want bots lol that’s not a QOL change

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

But we already have them. Just play SoloQ and see for yourself!

• SlimeyRex
    SlimeyRex Member Posts: 14

Mobile has Doubled XP but it means nothing for devotion in-game.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I'd love weekly/monthly challenges that give out either large amounts of BP or iri shards. That'd be so nice and would keep the game a bit more fresh and fun. It will absolutely never ever happen because we have to pay money for that privilege (The archives) but still...one can dream right?

• Zensunim
    Zensunim Member Posts: 157

Going to add one more thing I discovered that I really like: grouping up perks by category type. Right now some of my characters have all the unlockable perks and it's annoying to sort through them.

It'd be nice if purple = tier 3, green = tier 2, and yellow = tier 1 and everything would just be in alphabetical order, but most perks are purple while others are green for some random reason.

• myersismydaddy
    myersismydaddy Member Posts: 232

All of these things are stuff that the community has been requesting for years now. They can't even add simple UI QOL changes, let alone something more complex. Obviously the Mobile teams know what it is doing.

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512

lul no

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

That perk thing on the mobile version, like holy crap why is that not on the pc version yet?

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

also, also, the ability to see what the other survivor perks are during loading ,where is that on the PC?

AND Why does it look so good, why does it look like it does on the phone yet on the PC is relatively so heavy to run, what potato opimization is going on there?

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

They were able to take an objective look at how DbD runs now and what makes it difficult to work on and then proceed to make it better. When they made the game originally, they had nothing to base it off of. It makes sense they'd implement it better the 2nd time around.

• xXNurseXx
    xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261
    • Rank Rewards please ^)