Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Demogorgon mains

stand up demo players

show me the builds u use on demo

currently i run enduring spirit fury/im all ears corrup intervention bbq

ive found good succes in this build at rank 1 im not a huge fan of slowdown perks as i generally keep pressure a lot and dont really worry about gens

Comments

• Entropius
    Entropius Member Posts: 63

BBQ, Corrupt, STBFL, Infectious Fright.

Corrupt for early game and to place portals. STBFL because we can just shred the obsession. Infectious for snowballing some map pressure.

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678

Close to mine. Spirit fury / enduring / corrupt / monitor. Can't use slowdown perks if you don't get downs.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I use "Corrupt Intervention" for setup, "Pop goes the Weasel" for slowdown, "Save the best for Last" plus "Enduring" as chase potential. As addons i use double longer portal break time.

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

BBQ (for points); STBFL; DH; Thrilling Tremors

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

BBQ, Corrupt, STBFL, and PGTW. Add-ons are Mew's Guts and Rat Liver.

BBQ and PGTW are good perks in general and you can quickly teleport to the Survivors or generators.

Corrupt is to help out with the early game (placing portals).

STBFL because you can just Shred the Obsession and keep all of your stacks.

Mew's Guts to help you regain distance if you missed a Shred and you get one extra portal as a bonus.

Rat Liver makes you slightly faster than a Survivor while charging Shred, so you don't lose as much distance while getting ready to Shred or seeing if Survivors are near your portals.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Why use M&A when you can hear him coming from half the map away?

• lunaticlifter
    lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426

I used different builds but it really depends on the survivor i face... i really liked monitor, because you know getting the first hit easier, and getting sbtfl stacks, it helps you since the first chase is the most important..after you place some portals you don't really need it..it's just for fun.. anyway if i go full try hard my build is corrupt, pop, thrilling tremors /bbq, infectous fright, so it's perfect as anti gen, tracking and snowball...only if i want to have fun i run stbfl.. why? because against good survivors you don't m1 that easily, you need to shred a lot..but i never go full tryhard so i prefer run save the best instead of pop or corrupt..as addons i run rat tail or deer lunge and rat liver, his best add on, it makes demo high tier, imo third best killer in the game, not biased, just objective opinion... his antiloop becomes a lot more stronger, it can works at short loops too, it's also better to zoning people and gain distance, destroying every nasty set up...then with portals you don't suffer any maps, if you place them right.. his power is not better than oni or hillbilly in terms of pure strenght, he got no downside or cooldown and has better antiloop..

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Endgame demo

NOED, Rancor, Fire up, Blood Warden

Place the portals around like a web and keep 1 portal on you at all times

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,225

Pop/BBQ/STBFL/Nurse's

Demo is one of my mains. I'd use a Black Ward on a Rat Liver. It's that good for a brown add on. Demo actually has a lot of build flexibility because he's a jack of all trades. As recently as last week, I thought his chase potential was weak. I feel like an idiot, but it happens. His Shred is where it's at.