The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer mains who's your go to.

2»

Comments

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Jigsaw_pprentice1993 Member Posts: 225

Piggy she is my main for a very long time.

im a huge saw noob so it was instant love at first sight, but recently i really enjoy demogorgon.

his shred is so fun to use his hardest learning curve is portal placement and cobserving them for situations u really need them.

best thing the info u get by just charging ur abillity is so much fun ah there u are

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594

Yeah i have to agree with you on pop. I don't understand bjorn reasoning there. Like if slowing down gens or making them take longer, is something you should never bring with you. Than there is stuff like ruin, dying light or any slow down perk in general that should be avoided, if it effects gen speed. That and for pop to work, you need to hook a survivor. So pop just rewards you for doing your objective as killer.

Which someone dcing sucks for both sides. Killer gets less points and possibly misses out on a stack of bbq. Survivors are down a man. Which yeah the hatch thing, is more of personal thing. Not a iron clad rule. Since well the goal of the game as killer, is to murder all the survivors. That and i have to wonder what bjorn means if someone dcs you have to give up a couple of gens. Like gens don't take that long to repair in the first place. That and the survivors only need to finish 5. Which is a very small number, so a couple of gens might be a huge deal, with such a small number.

Which when it comes to haunted grounds, at max, that lasts as long as a normal tier three Myers. Only unlike Myers, it can't really be done over and over again. Rancor, gives a warning to the survivors that this perk is in play, once the first gen pops. That and make your choice, well all it really does is punish risky unhooks, aka don't unhook in front of the killer. Since if you can unhook someone and get away, before the killer shows up and avoid running into them. The killer has no idea who has that effect on them. That and at the start of a game, a survivor can get information on what hex perk is in play, if they go to a gen or spawn next to one. Tap it, see if ruin is in play. Than work on it, until a skill check happens. Hit it and if nothing pops up, you know it's not the huntress perk. Already right off the bat, you figure out if two possible hex perks are in play. With that information, giving you a better idea what that active totem might be. Taking into the account the killer as well, if it a spirit, that totem might be haunted grounds. Since it is a starting perk for spirit, making them way more likely to have it. That and avoiding any expose effect perk, just seems questionable. Since it could be really good for a certain killer or build. Even if one doesn't bring any of these perks, sooner or later the survivors are going to face an oni, a ghostface or Myers, not to forget the chainsaw bros. That or killers with certain add ons. That is all before getting into the idea of, you are not allowed to use killer perks on a killer. Which would be like telling survivors they are not allowed to use certain perks. Since in the case of expose effects, it seems odd that you have to avoid using expose perks, when that is something survivors are going have to deal with sooner or later. That and if expose effect perks are not allowed to be brought into a game, again what about killers who have that as their ability or power to one shot someone? Are they not allowed to be used? Brjon reasoning just brings up alot of question.

That and some of this does relay on context of the match. Like some survivors are just very good at running into the killer. Due to say looking behind them, rather than in front of them. Healing under hook, rather than a safe area. That or what if the unhook person runs into you, are you meant to let them go? What if they are the only person around and there is no one else to chase? That or the unhook person runs into a trap, triggers a hag trap. Since sometimes survivors can make dumb plays. Like hiding in a locker, right in front of the killer, without head on or ds.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Bubba, Ghostface, and Pig lately.

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260

I go for Legion and Clown!

They may not be the best killers but I like to watch videos that give tips for these killers. I also use experience from previous games to adapt next game.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

When I used to play the game, Myers and Doc.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

Right now, Deathslinger.

I think he's a terribly designed Killer with absolutely broken chase potential and zero map pressure which makes him ungodly boring and frustrating to go against, but if BHVR are going to give us a Killer with a gun, you bet your bottom dollar I'm playing him.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I have all the killers, so I just play them all on rotation or on a whim. My P3 killer is Trapper though. I play a lot of survivor so I know the routes survivors take and just pop traps down. I'm a perfect counter to my own play style.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

• UseTheValve
    UseTheValve Member Posts: 350

Just came back to the game and when I don't play survivor, it's nothing but Spirit with a splash of Freddy, seriously you need to try the Spirit she's so much fun she has a bit of a learning curve but it's worth it.

Also leveling the plague because I kinda like her playstyle but i suck with her now.

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    edited April 2020

Clown and Legion.

Both are really fun Killers but I just wish they were better :(

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

GF.

solid killer and hiding the stain helps a lot in loops surprisingly

• Melodys_Rhythm
    Melodys_Rhythm Member Posts: 11

My main go to is usually Plague. I enjoy her design and some of the different play styles I can use with her abilities.

However, I also use Freddy, Nurse, Legion, and Deathslinger quite regularly as well. Still trying to get used to the Nurse considering I'm not someone who plays killer often. But during this time period of having to stay home has given me more time to practice with the Nurse. I still suck at using her, but I'm getting better.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Heya friend! My go to, and wifu, is spirit. She completely ignores pallets and loops and she is so complicated to play with imo. If you wanna see if someone is sitting in a bush then you have to remember the exact copy of a normal bush and a copy with a person on em. L O V E her UwU

• SaltedSnow
    SaltedSnow Member Posts: 309

Ree rule 34c is don't play freddy don't you know he's toxic af bro

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

The killers I love the most to play as is Spirit and Hag.

Both require some prediction ahead of time of what the survivor will do and their possibly pathing. It's always fun to catch a survivor by surprise because they didn't expect to see you there.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

When i wanna 4k, i play as Hag, because ######### loops, triangles are where its at

When i wanna ######### around or have a normal game, Piggy, she's just my main

When i wanna piss survivors off, Doc, he's good, and of course annoying as ######### with a ######### ton of degenerate builds

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154

For me when i want to tryhard: Freddy or doc. When I want to have fun: Myers or oni.

• Achioino
    Achioino Member Posts: 11

When i play survivor and im up against a Huntress, i respect her hymn, not her terror radius lol. Shes fast af, and if the killer is a pro with her hatchet throws, she will easily 4k if ppl dont play smart.

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Ghostface

Legion

Plague

Those 3 are definitely my mains. Though I'm starting to get a better feel for Wraith now!

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613

freddy

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117

My go to is Legion 😍

• eibers
    eibers Member Posts: 3

Ghostface since he’s a special character to me and he’s also the reason im playing dbd again.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit and Hag (but I play both sides).

Spirit because she's arguably the best killer, or maybe tied with Nurse, or maybe slightly below, and she's a lot of fun to play cause of her unique power.

Hag because she's probably third after Spirit and Nurse and she's a load of fun when you make yourself unpredictable. Just watch out for flashlights though, they destroy Hag (which shouldn't even be a thing to be honest).

Both of those killers are really powerful but also a load of fun with their playstyles.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

I am a variation type player but most of the time I stick with Huntress and Oni. They are the most fun ones for me.