What's your most "Evil" build?

DelsKibara
DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Let's get rather devious for a second >:3

I'm not talking about the most meta or the most toxic build you have in your arsenal right now, but the most "Evil". The build that will strike fear into the hearts of Survivors and Killers who face it when played right. A build that will force those who defy it to cower in fear and hope to the Entity that they will survive.

A build, that when played right, will give whoever wields it incredible power in return.

I'll start with a killer I have been getting really comfortable with playing, The Hag.

Add-ons not necessary.

Let's start with the obvious.

RUIN

Despite it being nerfed, I honestly think Hag has been able to capitalize on it more than Old Ruin. Her map pressure sometimes forces survivors to tip-toe the whole map and make them afraid to go back to regressing generators. I've been using it to basically block certain generators from being worked on or force them to regress faster by making an artificial shield around it with my traps.

Even if they crouchwalk their way to it, I'll be able to patrol back and force them away while possibly getting some hits from the traps I near the generators.

The last game I played, I managed to win with 3 generators remaining and the game lasted around 10 minutes long. It was honestly one of the most fun games I've played in recent weeks.

DEVOUR HOPE

Self-Explanatory, and I think if anyone is going to really do well with DH, it's The Hag. I always wondered why some Hag mains use DH a lot when she is slow and now I know why.

Because she can literally get stacks and get milage and benefits out of it immediately with her traps triggering on Survivor hooks. And I'm really surprised how often survivors unhook others and trigger my traps. Like that happens way too often. So I've been getting some use from Devour Hope, which has led to some hilariously fun endgame moments.

BARBEQUE & CHILI

Not necessarily evil, but is great for bloodpoints (of course) and to consider trapping certain entrance spots near you if you don't see any auras when a survivor is hooked.

THRILL OF THE HUNT

Now I get what you're saying.

"But Hag's traps can camp totems anyway!"

This is mainly for when people bring flashlights and crouch-walk their way to destroy my Hex totems. Sometimes I see survivors panic when they see TOTH is in effect and trigger the trap I placed near the totem anyways. That's always a laugh when it happens. And it's even more hilarious when Devour Hope has 3 stacks. So it's a jumpscare, and down.

-------------------------------

I think this build is evil because it forces the survivors to be paranoid at all times if you are effective with your trap placements. As well as afraid generators they are working at is regressing quickly at 200% speed than normal which makes them want to go back and go work on that generator again before it fully regresses.

Not to mention, the added stress of finding Devour Hope when there are 3 different Hex Totems around the map that you need to find. You have a 33% chance of finding it on the first try and even then The Hag will still be notified of your location which could cause you to panic and run into her traps.

I wouldn't say this build is meta though, it's good, it's evil, but it's not something I think most Hag players would run if they want to just win. I haven't played her enough to understand what is the absolute best perks on her yet, so maybe I'm wrong.

Can't wait to hear what your most "Evil" builds are.

Comments

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

Great format. I don’t have an evil build per se but just wanted to give compliments while I think it over.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

I main Huntress

Just my Crosshair, Iri head and belt

i hate running it tho, it’s not fun for either side and I get no BP or pip from it and I feel like a bully when I use it

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

NAGASAKI DOCTOR

PERKS

1. Distressing
    2. Monitor & Abuse
    3. Haunted Ground
    4. Ruin

Distressing: TR increase

Monitor & Abuse: Increased TR in chase(veeeery important)

Haunted Ground: It's one of Doctor's best perks

Ruin: See Haunted Ground

ADDONS

1. Purple Calm
    2. Purple Order

Calm: BIG DICK TR

Order: Pallets are neat, but its for the cooldown reduction

WHAT IT DOES

You play as normal until you're in a chase that isnt by the edge of the map, from that point onward, use Blast and nuke the ######### map. Then continue the chase, down, hook, Blast is back up, repeat. While in chase you pretty much cover at least half of every map with a single Blast.

• DelsKibara

That sounds like Worldwide Doc to an absurdly evil scale!

I should try that out whenever I finish prestiging Doctor next. ^^

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

anything that suprises survivors would fit this category really.

Devour Hope and NoeD and Blood Warden are pretty much the only perks that I would say fit that.

• DelsKibara

True, but that is rather tame for an evil build. DH, NOED and Blood Warden is one that some survivors even expect put into a combo now if I am to be honest. Since a lot of killers started doing Endgame builds more often with Blood Warden specifically.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited April 2020

Shadow Walker (Spirit)

• Mother Daughter Ring
    • Yakuyoke Amulet
    • Shadowborn
    • Stridor
    • Ruin
    • Surveillance
    • MDR/Amulet combo is overpowered and allows for INSANE map pressure and chase potential. Shadowborn/Stridor make it impossible to hide. Ruin/Surv works great with add-ons as you will constantly be pushing survivors off gens. I have 4k 4/5 gen every game I've played this build (including Rotten Fields and Ormond), it's absolutely 100% overpowered. Okay well, ONE game ever they got to gates, but it was because I basically let them by meme-ing with a Dwight. Still got a 3k and stopped them from opening the gates, could have 4k'd if I cared to slug to find the Kate but I didn't care at that point.

Mother's Revenge (Spirit)

• Mother Daughter Ring
    • Dirty Uwabaki
    • Thrill Of The Hunt
    • Haunted Grounds
    • Devour Hope
    • Retribution
    • Full totem build. I actually haven't run this one yet since Deathslinger came out (I was using Ruin instead of Retribution) but it is seriously hard to beat. You just have to commit to stopping totems until you get at least 3 stacks on Devour.

Poker Face (Spirit) *Pre-nerf Prayer Beads

• Prayed Beads (No 'woosh' sound when phase walking)
    • Bloody Hair Brooch
    • Insidious
    • Make Your Choice
    • No One Escapes Death
    • Stridor
    • Face camp at any distance. Insidious procs on the husk, so combined with (old) Prayer Beads it mean you could stand still and survivors have 0 idea what you are doing. The plan would be to hook someone, move 32m away, turn around and wait. When you see someone run up start to phase, MYC procs, and you hit them almost right after they make the save (tricky because MYC procs on you not the husk). I was only able to play this a few times before PB nerf, but it was HELLA scary. Stridor and NOED are just there as insurance, not necessary to the build really.

Dream Catcher (old Freddy)

• Class Photo (See aura of all survivors when any survivor is in transition to fall asleep, +2s to transition time)
    • Z Block (-2s to transition time)
    • Dying Light (old)
    • Ruin (old)
    • Haunted Ground
    • Play With Your Food
    • Ivory/Ebony Mori
    • This build required a mori to proc Dying Light ASAP. The plan goes like this... Use Class Photo to find the obsession quickly. NO YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE BLACK BOX. BB gives away what you are doing and survivors will rush gens and hide all game. Class Photo is better and has more value throughout the game, it is IMPOSSIBLE to hide from you. Z Block is there to make you look like a normal Freddy (because if it takes 9 seconds to fall asleep they will know you have Class Photo and hide in lockers). Ruin buys you time to catch the obsession. Haunted and PWYF help you catch the obsession faster. Haunted also adds protection to Ruin. Once you get a hook on the obsession, it's GG. Because of Class Photo, the other 3 survivors should always be asleep, and with old Dying Light active and asleep it will take 210.5 seconds to do a gen solo with no buffs (3 and a half minutes). Once you kill the obsession, there is no more doing gens, or healing. You have infinite time.

Class Reunion (old Freddy)

• Class Photo (See aura of all survivors when any survivor is in transition to fall asleep, +2s to transition time)
    • Black Box (Obsession starts the trial asleep)
    • Brutal Strength
    • No One Escapes Death
    • Rancor
    • Remember Me (old)
    • Shroud Of Seperation
    • Full endgame build. Literally just chase the obsession all game. Let them DS you to get more stacks. Drop reset to get more stacks. Use Brutal to waste every pallet on the map. You want to chase the obsession until every gen is done. Shroud is there to spook them into gen rushing. Once the last gen pops, Rancor the obsession. If they have Adren even better, put them to sleep to see where the others are going. Once the obsession is dead, the game is over. They will most likely not get the gates (old Remember Me added 30 seconds) so no need for Blood Warden. Class Photo will help you find them all. Slug for an easy 4k, with 1 hook on everyone.

Forever Freddy By Calvin Klein (new Freddy)

• Swing Chains
    • Jump Rope
    • Dying Light
    • Ruin
    • Sloppy Butcher
    • Thanatophobia
    • Everything takes forever. Things are not as slow as Dream Catcher, but it's still pretty damn slow. Just remember to spread damage, keeping them injured and asleep.

Open Season (Huntress)

• Iridescent Head
    • Infantry Belt
    • Deerstalker
    • Infectious Fright
    • Knockout
    • Nurse's Calling
    • Cypress Mori
    • Slug rush build. Iri Head is broken AF, and all you are doing it hitting them down and moving onto the next. Let them all bleed out, and mori the last one. Easy 4k depip. I've only done this build once and it's disgustingly OP.

Joker (Ghostface)

• Drop-Leg Knife Sheath
    • Leather Knife Sheath
    • Beast Of Prey
    • Dark Devotion
    • Insidious
    • Tinkerer
    • "Why can't I break his stalk?" build. Extra meme-y but also pretty evil because of how confusing it is.

EDIT: Added descriptions of old add-ons for those that may not know what they did.

Post edited by thesuicidefox on
  • DelsKibara

Aside from a couple builds listed, this is what I'm talking about. Pure deviousness and eviiiil

I like how you added some Old stuff as well. Wish I could try them out when Old Freddy is still around. I never got to try him out myself, and I wish I could've.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

oh yeah I did not mean it as a build, more like these perks would fit the idea of an "evil" build, thats all

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546
    edited April 2020

I used to run the Pig with Crate of Gears and Tampered Timer:

Ruin (old Ruin)

Huntress lullaby

BBQ&CHILLI

Whispers

Old Ruin and Huntress Lullaby combo was Evil... getting 3 stacks before a Gen gets done and no less then 3 Gen completed every game

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Oh hey here is an evil survivor build...

Traitor

• Object Of Obsession
    • Bond
    • Unbreakable
    • Deliverance
    • Sandbag other survivors by luring the killer to them. UB/Deliv are so you can save yourself because there is a high chance the others won't.
  • Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144

can this be survivor sided too??

Decisive Strike

Unbreakable

Tenacity

Sprintburst

Purple Flashlight w/2x batteries

If this isn't evil I don't know what is.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

I think new prayer beads works well at causing tension. Every time you use power the survivors have to think you are coming for them. Works great if they have spine chill too. If you kbow where they are. Stare at them ti light up the cat and leave.

Perks

Thrill of the hunt

Devour/lullaby

Haunted/lullaby

Retribution

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154

Nemesis, with rancor and enduring and spirit fury.

Let the first survivor you see after all the gens pop trumble in fear!

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

billy with dark devotion, ruin, devour and knockout

Dark devotion to sneak up on a Survivor doing a gen and insta down them then the gen regresses with ruin. Devour cause why not and knockout for slugging

• CoopaTroopa006
    CoopaTroopa006 Member Posts: 11

Blood warden, surveillance,surge,thrilling tremors

Gen pressure then ruining survivors by locking them out of the exit

A lot of survivors I played against actually disconnected because of blood warden

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Evil has a Shape

Killer: Michael Myers

Build:

Addons

Judith's Tombstone

Judith's Journal

Perks

Nemesis

Play with your Food

Corrupt Intervention

Ruin

I don't really need to explain this other than Judith's Journal being much better for this build than Tuft of Hair.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

Blood warden, remember me, NOED and Rancor. Strongest when the gens are done

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Billy with IF, Ruin, Surveillance, and BBQ. They can't hide, they can't touch gens.

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512

Adept Claudette in red ranks. I LIVE to see the salt post game because the killer (usually if they're streaming are bitching about me all game saying im running OP #########) sees I only have botany knowledge, selfcare, and empathy and the just shut up. It's really funny how basic ass perks can tilt a killer so hard that it's not funny. The most use I get out of items is finding a ######### brown med kit in game or using a flashlight to try to get in a few more points.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Double purple add-on Spirit is all I need to be evil.

“Fruit Ninja Spirit” which is the Katana and Wakizashi Saya is very powerful and evil as well. The lunge is so long that it covers pretty much the entire length of shack.

Mint Rag/Rusty Shackles/Make Your Choice on Hag is also a fun build. I haven’t ever lost using that build.

Black Incense Plague with any type of slowdown perks is basically a free win.

I rarely run these builds though.

• xTalon32
    xTalon32 Member Posts: 413

Wraith

Addons: Coxcombed Clapper + All Seeing Blood or Shadow Dance Blood /// Bone Clapper + The Ghost Soot

All of the above create panic when you uncloak close to survivors. With Bone Clapper and "The Ghost" it gives survivors a false sense of security that you're not around for 6 seconds.

Perks: BBQ, Devour Hope, Enduring, Discordance.

You can switch Enduring and Discordance out for NoED (SWF) or Unrelenting.

The idea is to throw the survivors into panic mode, so they start making mistakes. Which silent bell does VERY well. And if you get good totem placement (which isn't often) you can easily get to 3 stacks of Devour Hope before they start looking for it. Tracking isn't a huge issue when you use "All Seeing" so if you don't need the extra BP you can change BBQ out for something else.

If you get the whole build to work (which isn't often but you can) it's super fun. And I've had a lot of survivors say the same.

• Amber351
    Amber351 Member Posts: 33

Myers. Just Myers. ahaha, I bought him recently and I've really been enjoying playing him. secretly spying on survivors without them knowing trapped in Hawkins lab with an ebony/instant kill at tier 3. players can be toxic but I try to ignore them

• C00L_Dude
    C00L_Dude Member Posts: 3
    LEGION

I have got legion recently and have loved playing him(he's really fun to me and idk why). Might main them. I'm a PS4 player of that matters. They are good if you put them in the right hands. Now my build is to let them suffer and I can take me precious time.

THANATOPHOBIA

This is self explanatory

DYING LIGHT

Now this is a great perk for legion with giving someone the ability to heal faster. That encourages them to heal instead of gens, like the legion wants. Also getting a hook adds to the thana debuff, slowing everybody a little bit more

Barbecue And Chilli

Gives info and of course, bloodpints. Can switch to Thrilling Tremors. The info is to get people off gens and also lines up with the next perk.

POP GOES THE WEASEL

So with all the slow down somehow a survivor gets a gen almost done. You knock them off and regress 1/4 of the gen. 25% of a gen, gone instantly. The legion isn't the best with chases so when they finally downs a survivor (tbh not that long) You can make up for gen progress

OVERALL

This build makes the game very gruesome. Sometimes they give up entirely and kill themselves, or DC. (Dc's happened now with the bans) Most of the time get all iri emblems and get max bloodpoints

ADD-ONS

For the build would be the Fuming Mixtape...but one problem. As soon as you stab someone the Auras of gens disappear So BETTER ADDONS

Fuming Mixtape: Gens Auras change on how much the gen has been worked on

BETTER ADDONS

just put both of the duration addons. that's it.

• DelsKibara

Oh jeez, i already don't like facing Legion and this build might actually make me think they are a bunch of evil teenagers.

• Viceus
    Viceus Member Posts: 145

hmm...

tier 3 myers unlimited + devour hope + red mori....

other perk should be play with your food , nemesis, no one escape death or pop goes...

best evil that no one want to meet ... even entity displeased but still 3k or 4k almost all game...

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited April 2020

Legion with stolen sketch book, legion pin; dying light, thana, pgtw, discordance. Survivors usually just give up

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,938

Just wanted to share the excact same build xD. And yeah, I also think Juidth's Journal with Nemesis is better than Infinite Tier 3. I almost got my 4 Tombstone kills with that combo as well.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

My Doc build is in my opinion evil. I run

Corrupt: to slow down the early game

Whispers: find them when they hide

Iron Maiden: so they know they're not safe hiding from my blast

BBQ: for BP and aide in finding, especially when I have to slug towards the end

And for add-ons I use Calm and Discipline together

• DelsKibara

I just realized this is my 666th post.

So I'm going to post one of my other Evil builds to celebrate ^^

"SCREW YOUR SKILLCHECKS" Doctor

This build focuses on making survivors stay in madness for as long as possible whilst giving them skillchecks that are a headache to deal with.

Distressing

Self explanatory, you'll need a huge terror radius for this build to work as effectively as you want.

Hex: Huntress Lullaby

The sudden skillchecks combined with madness can make survivors pray to RNGesus. Most of the time though, their prayers go unanswered :)

Just make sure to keep the totem up but that shouldnt be too hard with Doc.

Monitor & Abuse

Might be counter-intuitive with Distressing, but you want to use this while you're in a chase to maximize your terror radius.

Overcharge

An insanely difficult skillcheck combimed with madness and Huntress Lullaby? I'm pretty sure I heard fireworks, and it's coming from a generator.

Add-on: Carter's Notes - Calm

An extra final boost to your terror radius to make sure everyone in the map gets a taste of madness.

The idea is to keep survivors in madness even out of chase so it makes skillchecks an absolute nightmare to do for survivors. It's not fool proof, but it is EVIL.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550

For spirit I like to run Mother-Daughter Ring, Yakuyoke Amulet, Stridor, and my good headphones. The idea is to appear right on top of a survivor from across the map to make them poop their pants. For more pants-poopery, I like running BBQ and Chili to find them and Haunted Grounds + MYC to keep them scared. If sounds aren't broken, I can usually track them with their footsteps or their normal breathing. Sometimes I run a mori but I don't use it often and when I do I just mori them off their second hook.

• JinxYourLuck
    JinxYourLuck Member Posts: 1

Here's a build for wraith :

. Surveillance

. Overcharge

. Discordance

.Noed or pop goes

Add ons :

.Bone clapper

.All seeing spirit

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited January 2021

Ideal teammate

Object of obsession

Sole survivor

Left behind

Distortion (just in case, actually 4th perk is not needed)

Pink key

Never interact with anything other than lockers, hide in one located closer to map peremeter as soon as the match starts, and swap lockers every once in a while to avoid crows. Wait for all your teammates to die, let the killer find hatch while watching them with object and proceed to key escape afterwards.

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Rancor roulette

Rancor, nemesis, fugitive chase, and remember me.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I have 3 evil builds with Michael, Bubba and Deathslinger.

Michael with Infinite Tier 3: Corrupt Intervention, Tinkerer, Trail of Torment and Ruin.

Bubba the Stealth Devourer: Devour hope, Trail of Torment, Tinkerer and Barbecue and Chilli.

Caleb the Trigger: Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, Discordance and Ruin.

• rats00
    rats00 Member Posts: 194

Clown:

Iron grip, agitation, mad grit, lightborn.

Even forever Freddy doesn't seem to generate the unending hatred I gain from the above build.