Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Badham shouldn't have 5 variations...

Salty_Pearl
Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

It's just way too many maps for one Realm and it's not even a good one. If they don't want to decrease the amount of variations it has, why not just make it like a normal map and make it only one, but add the variations to the map pool. We don't need 5 different versions of Badham...

Comments

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

First badham is still the best one even after the changes. And I rarely get it.

• Salty_Pearl

I'm sick of it too. It takes up too much space for map rotation.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

The base idea was to kinda give a licenced realm some kind of variation like the first original ones have. Sadly they probably can't do a Springwood map which shows something else than the preschool. So doing five variations of the same map with different layout makes kinda sense. Problem is that it doesn't feel much different tbh. Yeah, main tiles and buildings are ordered differently but it's just too samey.

I would have preferred it, if some variations would come with different main tiles and general map layout that only the school seems the same. I don't think the map is boring, but I have to agree that it's not really optimal at it's current state.

• Stitch7833
    Stitch7833 Member Posts: 632

yeah i agree also, its nice to have a licensed map with variation but i end up on this map way to often, i dont mind the map as killer or survivor (i think its survivor sided though) it gets boring seeing the same map so many times and i end up getting it a few times in a row too. there are so many maps and so many good ones but i hardly see them. for example i hardly go to hawkings, its my weakest map as survivor but i miss seeing it, same goes for so many of the others. personally 2 variations should be removed so theres only 3

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,096

I hate all of the maps on this game, so do whatever with them. Doesn't make a difference to me.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Yea there shouldn't be a higher chance of Springwood over other maps with basically one variation. None of the Springwood variations feels unique.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    edited April 2020

It's one of the most balanced realms now, I do seem to get it often but it doesn't bug me as most of the loops are skill based, much more fun.

• hanscardoso
    hanscardoso Member Posts: 83

The map choosing system is garbage, Not rare for me to play the same realm 5 matches straight.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

As annoying as badham can be to get consistently, I'll take it over any of those immersed yamaoka maps and lery's/ the game. It would be nice if there was a unique aspect to each variation but oh well.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I cant tell the different between 5 Badham because all the title are the same but only re-placed around, unlike MacMillan, Corn field, Wrecker ect each has a building which make the different.

Bad ham is bad because there are houses that appears in Haddon field, which is worst for Killers.

I enjoy playing Badham as Survivor because of size and double floors of the map, which make the map even larger, and make it single path approaching for Killer

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

Every realm shouldn’t have more then 2 maps.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I would rather get Badham over maps like Coldwind, Ormond, Yamaoka, The Game, etc...but it’s still terrible.

Unpopular opinion but I believe Badham is worse than Haddonfield.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Ah yes Badmap palletschool, not only is it still crap, there's 5 of the #########. Just get rid of them devs and have one variation.

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

badham shouldn't ######### exist

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i really dont mind the different versions, however what i find a little off putting is that we are being told which one we play on...

like, its the badham preschool! its not like they had 5 of them standing around! maps being unpredictable is a core element of the game after all, so why are being told exactly which version of the map we got?

i just find it off putting to see that I - V behind the map name...

• TrialByFire476
    TrialByFire476 Member Posts: 100

Someone finally said it.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Thank you! Hate that there is multiple variations of basically the same map

• ChickenMcthicken_5
    ChickenMcthicken_5 Member Posts: 68

Let’s fix this thread. Badham shouldn’t exist XD.

• Salty_Pearl

Glad to know I am not the only one with this problem.