Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lack of creativity from the Devs will kill this game.

I keep seeing people on the forums burnt out, bored and sick of the game. I'm definitely not sick of it and id really hate to see this game die but it's obvious where the issue lies to why people are getting bored and burnt out.

Serious lack of profile progression...sure prestige 3 and unlocking all perks on every character is a slow grind. this bloodpoint grind can really get tedious on slow queue times. There should be a progession system for bloodpoints, allowing people the chance to work towards unlocking 4 different tier medals for escaping, then unlocking a charm. It would be something way more fun to do on the side.

Generators, whether you agree or not I believe generators are the CORE cause to all the issues around this game "gen rush"...I'm a survivor main, I REALLY hate sitting on a generator...the game imo is ready to move away from this dumb,dull and boring mechanism that everyone seems to hate, sure the game was designed around generators 4 years ago but the way it's played right now they don't suit the game. There should be different objectives and goals to escape which would cause survivors to be more active around the map making them more exoosed...would also remove the hatch mechanic that killers hate. Generators are/will be the death of this game. This is why survivors play toxic, the only enjoyment they can get out of the game now is if they run the killer and be toxic with them.

I'm not a game developer so I'm not gonna pretend I know how it should work. I wanna help before I see this game go down the drain.

Right now it feels like lets let the game just struggle till our next cosmetic cash grab...updates are great but VERY slow. We need more than a few map/loop and generator speed changes. They aren't going to fix the core issues with the game.

Comments

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I do feel like sometimes the devs are afraid to add anything new to spice up the game sometimes.

Which is why I am super excited for the new map changes, it would make Survivor much more interesting to play rather than hogging gens all day. It would make loops feel more skill-based and it would make you actually dread being caught out in the open, as some has claimed there will be more dead zones.

Not to mention the added breakable walls to the rest of the maps, forcing you to improvise on the go if the killer changes your pathing by making loops shorter or possibly longer.

I think they are starting to work on improving the game, but like I said, I think they are afraid to add anything that might change too much of the core gameplay. Just look at the forums, people are complaining about perks like "For The People" or the new map changes. Some people don't want change, and some people would rather play the same game over and over again. Sadly though some of those people tend to be the loudest voices here, so actual suggestions or a want for better gameplay or change is drowned out.

• rita_book
    rita_book Member Posts: 43

I love the game and it is incredibly unique. However, I really don't see any innovation.

The game really needs a second game mode. Something totally silly. Like...50 survivors and 4 killers. Killers with most kills wins on killer side. For surivivors, there are TONS of doors, and they have to open it, but it takes time and it only opens for them.