We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

What killer do you hate the most to face against as a survivor?

I personally hate the pig the most, because they are pretty hard to survive against. And their head traps are some times annoying as well.

Comments

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    edited April 2020

In order: Plague, Spirit, Deathslinger, Ghostface. I like all other killers

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

An iri head + infantry belt Huntress.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    edited April 2020

Not counting add-ons and stuff? Doctor. Stealth is useless, and you can't break out of tier 2 madness.

Counting add-ons, then it's Iri Head Huntress with Infantry Belt, NoED, and an Ebony Mori. (Actually faced one of those once... hope never to ever again) She might not have had an infantry belt, I can't remember.

• ZFennecFox
    ZFennecFox Member Posts: 510

I am utterly scared of playing against Trappers. Its always the fear that the next loop I run is trapped.

• Brodie
    Brodie Member Posts: 64

Hillbilly and Doc, i actually loathe them so much

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Hillbilly and Leatherface. Too many chainsaws. Hag as well, since an overwhelming majority use their traps tk camp hooks.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

To be fair many killers use that combo!

I honestly hate wraith. I don't know why. He just infuriates me.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Freddy mainly because I hate being in the dream world and having to run across the entire map to wake up.

I actually like facing a variety of Killers. I just don’t enjoy certain players whose goal is to make people miserable, like facecampers that start camping at 5 gens.

• Superstar_Saga95
    Superstar_Saga95 Member Posts: 90

A good clown, jeezus the many bottles they can throw just seem to suck the fun outta chases.

• KingFrost

Wraith isn't fun to play against a lot too, but that's more because the people who play him tend to be campers. And that's more a player thing than a killer thing.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

Trapper & Hag because I'm getting paranoia from the traps.

• SpicyTopRamen
    SpicyTopRamen Member Posts: 68

You can break out of tier 2 now, but you have to hit tier 3 first and 'snap out of it.'

• SpicyTopRamen

I always dread playing against the Hag. It's hard to see her traps and I hate that your camera turns automatically if you hit one.

I hate Leatherface too. Only because he seems most used when a toxic player decides to insidious face camp a player on the hook.

• KingFrost

You literally described the problem. You can't 'snap out of it' in Tier 2. You have to get up to tier 3 first, which means you can spend a long time in Tier 2. Which is the problem.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,614

Hag, Legion and Trapper.

• SpicyTopRamen

Is tier 2 really that bad though? I don't find it changes the gameplay all that much. At least nothing that's completely unmanageable.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Hag because of the proxy camping and crouching.

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522

Yes they do. But freddy is the only one who can be there instantly to pop your gen.

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226
    edited April 2020

Doc, Ghostface and The Chainsaw Duo (hillbilly & leatherface)

EDIT: I forgot the mention Michael Myers, i can not stand going against anyon The playing as this crappy killer from an even crappier franchise.

Jason Voorhees 4 The Win!!! lol, (if only they could get Jason in the game, and i know they wont be able to)

Post edited by GRT_Alkaline on
  • Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

Nurse.

• BixBash
    BixBash Member Posts: 14

Ghost face always seems to piss me off with his face and his running animation. People who play him always seem to troll too with the teabagging

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Freddy and Billy. I don’t think I need to explain Freddy.

Billy because the matches always last two minutes due to Infectious Freight and the entire team going down in thirty seconds. Every Billy I face just sweats their ass off and nobody gets any bloodpoints.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Spirit. Glorified guessing simulator since 2018.

• JureissicPork
    JureissicPork Member Posts: 22

Hag because her traps and Huntress, you never know is she fun allowing or Iri Head + belt who says no fun allowed.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,014

Freddy.

And Huntress, mostly because of Dedicated Servers. I used to enjoy playing against Huntress (minus Iri Head, of course), but since Hatchets seem like to be as big as a Fridge right now, I dont enjoy playing against her.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,480

Plague because as solos you always have the people who cleanse feeding her over and over. And spirit because for some odd reason you can know where i am when im using fixated and ironwill mk.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550

Freddy and Clown have boring gameplay, but I'm starting to hate the Doctor even more solely due to his creepy excited breathing after he downs you. What a weirdo.

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829
    edited April 2020

Pretty much this. Maybe sprinkle in some Clown because he's just boring to face. Keep calm and drop pallets.

• Toastyy
    Toastyy Member Posts: 226

In order Freddy, Spirit, Deathslinger and Clown.

• NittanyBruin1719
    NittanyBruin1719 Member Posts: 46

Iri Huntress always trumps all, but after that it's definitely the chainsaw users. I don't like them aesthetically, the constant sound of the chainsaw revving I find a tad grating, and--though not always the case--I found survivors get "camped" (to use the communities lexicon) more in my games against them. I assume this is because of the potential to one-shot down someone who attempts a rescue of course.

• Kolossoni
    Kolossoni Member Posts: 371

Anything that turns invisible.

I hate fighting something I can't see.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

More than the killers themselves its the playstyle of the player behind the controller, if you could call it style. I don't mind any killer thats played fairly, except maybe freddy because he sucks, but killers like Freddy, spirit, doctor, basement hag, deathslinger, huntress, hillbilly, wraith, all have the potential to be played like OP hook returning jerkoffs with little chance for someone getting tunneled hard to play the game at all.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Hillbilly

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    edited April 2020

his powers suck though, its to be expected from a killer who has no mobility, no engage, and no alternative objectives.

He doesn't even have stealth going for him you can see his aura moving across the map....

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,878
    edited April 2020

Freddy for obvious reasons.

Ghostface for his broken reveal mechanic/free one hit downs.

Legion for the constant mending/healing tedium.

• OperationMintyHippo
    OperationMintyHippo Member Posts: 406

It used to be I'd just kms if it were a ghostface cause I'd get him so much and he was so busted, but now I dont mind him too much since I put on spine chill.

Now I can't stand death slinger. (:

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

oh that one is easy legion and freddy when they show up game become really boring

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

At the moment it’s Deathslinger. I hate the way his power works and the fact that his slow ms and low map pressure basically guarantees that most of them proxy camp. I get it, I just hate to play against it.

Though I’ve also started to hate the way that every Hillbilly match is the same. All survivors spawn together, Billy instadowns one of my teammates in 30 seconds, he uses Infectious Fright to slug and down more and either the match ends there with everyone dead on first hook or the team can never recover from him ping ponging from hook to down to hook to down with BBQ. I used to enjoy facing him since I find chases against him tense and fun, but Infectious Fright becoming meta on him just sucked all of the fun out of it for me. They all run the same build and play the same way, and I’m never in coordinated enough teams to do anything against it. It’s extremely unfun.

• lordtomato
    lordtomato Member Posts: 204

No killer I hate

• IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236

Hag - Crouching all game is boring, I never run flashlights - Also, she's very campy.

Deathslinger - Literally no counter except pray that he misses.

Ghostface - Broken reveal / LoS mechanic.

Hillbilly - Every single one I go against sweats their balls off and slugs at 5 gens.

• GhostofYharnam
    GhostofYharnam Member Posts: 597

Hillbilly always the same build.

Freddy cause my teammates always dc against him.

• FreakPrince
    FreakPrince Member Posts: 526

People really need to learn how to counter Spirit lol

I hate going against Freddy, even tho I’m a Freddy main myself 😂

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408

Probably Spirit. Though i dont hate her, it ruffles my feathers whenever she nails every single phase and leaves all your actions to confuse her during it just pointless.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

Spirit.

Followed by Legion/Plague. Legion's games tend to be mind-numbingly long and boring. Plague is just annoying...making the choice between staying 1-tap all game or giving her damage inducing ranged vomit...what great options. And never being able to hide or get any use out of iron will is a big sigh.