Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DLC S REFUND AFTER MUCH HOURS I PLAY

I wanna refund a DLC  and I have 300 hrs in game and accidentally I remove the Dlc from my acoount it is a option how to get the dlc back? Please help me

Answers

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

From what I know, as long as you played a few hours after buying the DLC, you can't refund it.

• Codrin_10
    Codrin_10 Member Posts: 4

Man , my problem is next : I can't acces my dlc in game

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Try verifying the files. You can do this by going to Dead By Daylight in your library, right click on it, go to properties in the drop down, click the local files tab, and than click the last option to verify the files. If me theory is correct, it should grab your DLC back for you and fix your problem.

If this doesn't work, than try going into the steam store itself and re-downloading it from there. If that still doesn't work, than let me know. Also FYI, if you own a DLC for more than 2 hours than you can't refund it. I believe it's less than 2 hours for you to refund DLC, as you can't "test it out" like you can for games before hand, it's automatically taking time off from the moment you buy it (or so I believe).

• Codrin_10
    Codrin_10 Member Posts: 4

@FireHazard it worked I am so happy , can you give me your steam to add you?

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited April 2020

Sorry, but I don't want to give out my steam profile on the forums. Nothing against you, but I don't want to post it here publicly for my own reasons.

But i'm glad your issue was resolved, if you have any future issues than don't be afraid to ask in this sub-forum.