MCSwaggleTitz
MCSwaggleTitz Member Posts: 12
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Select Demogorgon

Step 4 : Notice frame drops, especially whenever you attempt to "Shred."

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• On some maps this is much more noticeable than other, however, on almost all maps this issue occurs. I feel the issue really shows on the line of Badham maps and Yamaoka.
  • I play with the "Twisted Demogorgon" outfit. I sometimes feel this may have an impact on the game, but this could very well be entirely coincidental and unlinked to the problem.
  • The issue of lag spikes when using "Shred" makes the Shred lunge problematic, as it becomes difficult to tell which direction a survivor may dodge and hard to gauge where to lunge. It makes it almost luck-based at times.
  • This issue is definitely worse on some maps more than others, although it is a problem on all maps.
  • Other demogorgon players i've met report similar issues with this killer.

Post edited by MCSwaggleTitz on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• PatBrutal
    PatBrutal Member Posts: 566
    Options

Hello :)

Just letting you know that I have pinned in the bug section a template on how to report your issue. As of today, I will go through the threads and I will ask the community to follow this template. Like this it would be easier for you and for us to get all the info needed.

When you have time can you edit your thread and use this template : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs?sort=new that would be super helpful, then we will be able to edit the status and proceed with your issue.

Thank you so much for your help!

Have a great day!

• GoddessSamara
    GoddessSamara Member Posts: 3
    Options

I play on PS4 too and can confirm this happens since Demogorgon arrived. It got a little better, after a few patches, but mostly the problem persists and compromises the gameplay.

• MCSwaggleTitz
    MCSwaggleTitz Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2020
    Options

Heard that. Ill take care of it when I can. I would like to note that this was supposed to go into optimization but I messed up. If it's fine here then that's okay by me.