The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any ideas for survivor perks?

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Yeah its me again, was just doing a killer concept but turns out it needs a survivor for it to be a chapter or DLC.

Working on the survivor concept now since yesterday but just need 3 perks for him.

The survivor is a FBI agent but I don't know what kind of custom perks would fit with him and I am not good at thinking about perks so I am asking the community with help once more.

Comments

• Mr_Madness

Well any survivor perk Idea will work as long its not toxic or OP like smacking a killer to stun him or something.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,738

How about a perk called Ran Them Bones, which grants BT status to a surv hit with NOED but clensed at least three totems.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Background Check: When the killer hits you, you get to see one of the perks the killer has equiped for a few seconds

Taking Over: Continuing working on a gen (at minimum at X%) another player recently left gives a temporary boost to gen speed

Above the Law: Can prep an exit door by 5% for every gen done so far before its powered

Classified: Items carried are not shown/visible unless actively in use, picking up used item restores it for X% 1 time

• Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273
    edited April 2020

Not FBI agent specifically, I'm just basing these on spy movies. They'll work nicely together.

The Lady Vanishes

Activate after completing a generator while within the killer's terror radius. Hide the scratch marks and blood pools of other survivors when they are within 20 metres radius for 4/8/12 seconds. During this period, your scratch marks and blood pools cannot be hidden by other perks.

Secret Passageway

The first locker you enter in the trial will be marked, and it will be highlighted to you with a yellow aura.

When you're inside another locker, press the Active Ability button to teleport to the inside of the marked locker. Cause the Exhausted status effect for 180/150/120 seconds.

Cannot be used when Exhausted.

Living Daylight

Staying inside the killer's terror radius for 25/20/15 seconds will activate this perk. After you exit the killer's terror radius, gain a 15% repair speed buff for 20/25/30 seconds. The buff immediately disappears if you re-enter the killer's terror radius.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

That locker perk seems pretty strong, I would add a maximum range to it like 20/25/30 m distance between lockers and highlight lockers yellow when you get close to them and they would teleport you

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I like the background check idea, but seems also a bit strong. How about that:

Cooldown perk with 90/75/60 seconds and each time a position is shown to the killer by a perk (Discordance, Tinkerer and so on) you will get the same notification and the perk goes on cooldown. Or something like that

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Criminal Profiling

After breaking 3/2/1 Totems, you will be notified if the Killer has the perk No One Escapes Death or not.

Bulletproof

After recovering from the dying state without being hooked, any damage taken that would put you in the dying state for 15 seconds will instead apply a Deep Wound. You have 10/15/20 seconds to mend yourself. If you take damage while affected by Deep Wound or its timer ends, you are immediately put in the dying state.

Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

For every survivor you safely unhook, you decrease the Exit Gate Opening time by 2 seconds up to a maximum of 6/8/10 seconds. This decrease only applies to you and not the other survivors. Increases the chances of being the obsession.

• Mr_Madness

I do like the secret passage Idea but maybe add a limit on how much you can use it or add something else so survivors cant abuse it

I do like the Criminal Profiling one the best and maybe could add something else so its not just for NOED checks, maybe shows the killer's Aura if he is close or super far for 5 seconds.

• GrannyonAcid
    GrannyonAcid Member Posts: 476
    edited April 2020

Eventually there's going to be really nothing new to come up with for exhaustion perks. They've already really added one for each kind of playstyle. So I would assume they're going to start copying them eventually. So this is kinda a different version of Lithe that I think would be kinda cool. Don't have a name for it so you can be creative with that.

But it works like Dead Hard. If you hit 'E' or the secondary action button before fast vaulting a window the survivor reaches up and slams his fist against the top of the window. The window becomes trapped. If the killer follows you through the window it will fall down and trap the killer in the window. It can last a few seconds. If the killer avoids the window it stays trapped for like let's say 15 seconds.

Also. Windows would obviously need a new look to them. They would need glass panels otherwise it would look silly and stupid. But I think that'd be very easy to add in.

It's just a different version of Lithe pretty much. But might be a little stronger at some cases, but a lot weaker at others. Like if you're stuck on a window and need to create space when there's nothing else there. It probably won't help you. But if you use it on a map that has a big structure in the middle it'd be really strong. At least to create a good distance.

• gamemaster1
    gamemaster1 Member Posts: 64
    edited April 2020

My idea ( I posted this but am also putting this on it )

Burn Out

How it works : Basically when a killer gets in a 36 meter the survivor gets faster for 10 seconds and do anything faster for 10 seconds but then after those 10 seconds they get slower and do everything slower for 12.5 seconds and while those 10 seconds are happening, they get a little bit louder while hurt and to charge it back up, they have to stand completely still for 15 seconds. Whenever they are faster though, the scratch marks do go away a little faster than regular.

• ZFennecFox
    ZFennecFox Member Posts: 510

Renegade: After a certain amount of time in the Killer's terror radius you can trap a generator that stuns the killer when kicked.

Renegade has a cool down of 140/120/60. Seconds.

• gamemaster1
    gamemaster1 Member Posts: 64

What just happened: Whenever the killer gets close to the survivor, the survivor gets a feeling that the killer is near and sees the killer whenever the killer gets in a 20 meter range of the survivor. The survivor then gets adrenaline and feels like it needs to run so it gets a speed boost for 3 seconds and then goes back to normal. The downside is that the survivor does worse in fixing the generators while the perk charges.

Cool down: around 60 seconds.

• Mr_Madness

I do like this perk since it helps with making a quick escape but might need some tweeks like how long the stun and how many times it can be used on a gen like 1 time on every gen to prevent everyone from abusing it so all survivors wont wreck killer if they all have that perk.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

I would make it random, so there is a chance of getting the same one 3 times in a row or something, for balance reasons

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499
    edited April 2020