Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

I just found HACKER for the first time.

Options
MeeSush
MeeSush Member Posts: 37

unfortunately i couldn't create a video because my pc is bad and i didn't had recording software installed.

this hackker can sprint forever and sometimes he can speed like crazy, even faster than billy or oni, and he also teleport since iw as chasing someone else and he was teleporting right behind them to block me. he can also phase since i couldn't hit him, he has insta heal and insta unbreakable as well. i don't know how but i killed 2 by taking their ds. wish i could take a video .

but do you guys know any way to report this guy so that devs can check, it seems he don't have steam profile set up, so probably used new steam/purchase game and used it, i definitely think people like him should get banned so that they don't troll other players.

Best Answer

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MeeSush

Your best course of action is to report them in-game and follow up on a Support Ticket with what little evidence you may have. Since you didn't record it, I don't know if that's a "deal breaker" on the case. It's worth a try though, since the Game Rules post doesn't say that a recording is mandatory...

Also, if you didn't report them in-game than you can't follow up with a support ticket. Since submitting an in-game report is mandatory before you submit a support ticket (especially with specific reports like these).

here's the link to the support team

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

Answers