Legion builds?

Kyari
Kyari Member Posts: 95

Been playing the game a while, rank 10 survivor and rank 12 killer. Not amazing but I'm getting there. Recently picked up the legion DLC, and although I've done some tinkering in custom games with my friends on builds I use, I obviously don't have the higher skill and game knowledge to know whats best.

Currently, the build i like goes:

HEX RUIN: To slow the game down just a lil bit

SURVEILLANCE: Just a nice info perk that works amazing with ruin

HEX HAUNTED GROUNDS: Picked this up from shrine, love its effect and gives some safety to ruin

BLOODHOUND: Nice tracking perk especially on the maps with loops and smaller maps where scratch marks are weird and line of sight is inconsistent

I normally just use Flithy blade and Legion pin for add ons if i dont have Iridescent button.

Would love suggestions for my build or submit a build of you're own, I know that Legion is irritating to play against and is considered a low tier killer, but I just find them really fun :)

Comments

• wontonsoup04
    wontonsoup04 Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2020

Legion is my favorite killer to play to have fun, the zoom zoom stabby stabby is fun and gets you lots of blood points. I used him almost exclusively to get to the red ranks, only using other killers to unlock teachables. I have a few slightly varying builds I use on him.

BBQ, Infectious Fright, PGTW, STBFL is my default if I want to farm some points.

Infectious, thrilling tremors, surge, and PGTW is another I use. Sometimes I swap either pop or surge for stbfl.

When I was still a new killer, I used run ruin, bloodhound, bamboozle, and sloppy butcher when it used to be applied with FF, but you can drop that one and use surveillance with your build to see if you like it.

I like to save addons and haven't really been using any recently, but I'd recommend the two books that increase the length of your FF ability. One addon I can recommend you not to use is the green legion pin that causes the broken status to survivors. I thought it would been a good idea to run it too, but being broken for 60 seconds after being hit with FF in killer instinct, you most likely will not be able to really capitalize and down the broken person(s). And since they can't heal, they'll most likely mend to stop the FF bleed out, and then go to working on a generator. If they can actually heal, it's strangely beneficial for you as Legion, since you can easily injure multiple people. It helps you if they stop and try to fully heal somewhere, since they aren't working on generators then.

You can try thana and/or dying light, but IMO they don't really provide enough of a debuff to really slow the game down.

A neat trick, though a little tough to get the timing right, if a survivor has a flashlight and drops a pallet, stand in front of the pallet to make them think you're going to break it. If they start to try to blind you, activate your power and vault the pallet at half to 2/3rds of the way to becoming blind, and then immediately swing your weapon. Your power let's you vault, and you should end up blind as you start the vault animation which will cancel your power with no stun cool down, allowing you to injure or down the survivor immediately. I've done this quite a few times and it's always satisfying to me.

If I'm feeling really ballsy, I'll drop surge or pop for hex: devour hope.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

The Legion build that I always use at Rank 1 is Thanataphobia, Dying Light, Hex: Ruin and BBQ & Chili. Amazing slowdown build if you can land those crucial hits.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

Thanataphobia, Monitor and Abuse, Discordance, BBQ and Chilli is my bread and butter build.

M&A works well giving you a smaller tr to sneak up but a larger tr after you hit someone to track others via FF.

Discordance is nice because it prevents people rushing a gen but also if you find one of them chances are the second is nearby making for easy FF stabs.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I use enduring, BBQ, infectious and monitor. I've never used thanatophobia on legion and never will, because all it does is make their progress bars turn red. They get to sit gens for, realistically, 6 more seconds? What a great perk.

• Kyari
    Kyari Member Posts: 95

Thanks for the replies guys ill try these builds out!

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214

Brutal Strength, Fire up, spirit fury, bamboozle.

you do everything quicker and it can freak out survivors getting rid of windows and pallets.

M&A, dark devotion, discordance, PGTW

super fun with messing with your TR as well as effectively defend gens.

• Stitch7833
    Stitch7833 Member Posts: 632

Corrupt - helps the start of the match, can get 1-2hooks and as legion 4 injures with little issues

Thana - because you keep people injured most of the game everything is slowed down

POP - regress those gens after everyhook, nice combo with thana and at game start with corrupt you can really protect gens

BBQ - Gives some tracking idea where other players are or what gens theyre on (plus Bonus BP, Bonus BP is always nice haha)