Last survivor on first hook! PLEASE CHANGE!

NeeliaR
NeeliaR Member Posts: 22

If I am the last survivor. And it’s my first time on hook, I think survivors should DEFINITELY have a change to escape from hook OR EVEN “Deliverance” out of the hook! Deliverance is literally useless! if you’re good at the game, last survivor first hook and u die instantly, I mean who had this stupid idea to bring that into the game? CHANGE THAT PLEASE!

Comments

• SpookyMeerkat
    SpookyMeerkat Member Posts: 23

Even if you are the last survivor, if it is your first hook you have three chances to pull yourself off hook. They're small chances (4% each if memory serves) but you still have the chance. Are you saying there should be a higher chance for them?

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

If you are the last survivor you die instantly, not matter if it is your first hook.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,180

I mean...if you're the last survivor on the first hook, the killer is just going to chill until they know you're not going to magically KOBE your way out of the situation.

• KiloOfSalt
    KiloOfSalt Member Posts: 91

No, He's saying there should be a chance at all to Kobe off hook or use deliverance. As of right now when you get onto the hook as the last survivor it will immediately kill you regardless of hook state.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

You could argue if you are the last alive without being hooked, then you failed your team by not taking pressure off them by taking a hook for them. But I agree that it's frustrating.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

In some situations you're right, but as someone who is primarily a stealth survivor, and also with certain types of maps such as Azarov's Resting Place (the |---| one) it's not always the case. My current build (for fun, but it's somehow functional) uses Quick & Quiet, Lithe and Dance with Me to simply disappear from a chase. I held the killer off my teammates for a while, but the killer either lost me or didn't continue the chase.

There have been multiple games where I've had a hook or two go by and I haven't even caught wind of a terror radius, just because I'm on the other side of the map. That's not me failing to be a supportive teammate, that's just the luck of the game.

But yes, it happens to me quite a bit and it's super annoying but Tippy's right. They'll just face you until you struggle.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

Nay, just move onto the next game. If you want to use a perk like deliverance then take aggro. The team might’ve done better if pressure was split amongst the survivors, too.