Loving this noob wraith

Options
13»

Comments

• kone19
    kone19 Member Posts: 72
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Probably knew he was going to lose so he took his pound of flesh. Slashing on the hook is toxic. Making it impossible to take you off the hook by staying right there isnt
  • Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Options

Smh fella don't you know playing Claudette is illegal?

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    edited September 2018
    Options

GUYS STOP OR THE DISCUSSION WILL BE CLOSED WE ALL AGREE BOTH SIDES ARE IN THE WRONG YOU SHOULD JUST allow yourself to be caught and executed AS A SURVIVOR RIGHT? JUST INSTA THROW DOWN PALLETS WHILE THE KILLER JUST BLOODLUSTS YOU.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

This ######### wraith took 3 gens to catch me when i wasn't even pallet looping. he was just so bad that he kept losing me. He then face camped me as apparantly every killer face camps pallet loopers. Nice logic cuz that means every killer face camps. These people need banning, and no i wasn't using d-strike .

Wraith is #########, yet he caught you. What does that say about you?

You werent even pallet looping, yet wraith face camped (facecamp has been removed from the game btw) you for pallet looping. Mhm aha nice logic indeed

It says that the killer is faster than the survivor and there is only enough pallets on the map.. what do you expect the survivor to do run in a straight line? quality post btw

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    Smh fella don't you know playing Claudette is illegal?

Didn't realise when i first got them game, now i'm planning on changing to feng

• No_Cluie_Louis
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@MegMain98 said:
    Wraith and Pig players are the typical face camping killers. I had a Wraith who caught somebody (with five gens left by the way) and put them in the basement and they had Insidious. Not what I like to go against but I’m not gonna say they were wrong in doing so...it’s a scummy way to play but they aren’t breaking any rules. Yesterday I had a STUPID Claudette farm me every time I got hooked and the Hag tunneled me like an ass. I blamed Claudette more than the Hag but it’s still scummy to target the same person who is obviously being farmed. I spectated and told my friend not to save the Claudette and she sat there at rot on the hook and she died. I cannot stand farmers, it’s usually your own teammates. Those are just some examples. People will defend killers and claim they aren’t being toxic but the moment as survivors hits DS or blinds a killer they are toxic and deserve to be face camped. Entitled killer mains are all around. With facecamping and entitled killer mains you can’t argue, they aren’t breaking any rules. Scummy way to play? Yes, but not worth your breath. Either let yourself die on the hook or DC, not that hard to do

People say the survivors are the cause of our communities community but what you said about covers it. Sure the survivors are partly to blame, but all the scummy entitled killers will label anything as toxic and play as toxic as possible in reply. They keep crying DS and flashlight but really, the killer can choose mid game wether to be toxic mid game or not, but survivors are stuck with he load out they joined the game with. The killers can't be bullied because they always have the upper hand. They can decide to face camp toxic players and not to camp fair ones. They get the choice, and survivors have to accept i, so how are they the ones who are ruining the community.

Oh man... where do i start...
    Killers don´t have the upper hand. They never had and probably never will. Killers can be easily bullied by survivors. Face camping doesn´t exist anymore. It was removed back in october, but survivors love the word, so now everything is called face camping.

Anything the killer does now is considered toxic by survivors. Survivors ran out of excuses to be toxic. So now they blame the killer. It´s the killers fault that they equipped DS. It´s the killers fault that they last second switched to flashlights. It´s the killers fault that he camps, when 3 survivors are camping the hook like a pack of hungry wolves. It´s the killers fault when they don´t get their ez escape.

Also, survivors can find flashlights in chests or get them from other survivors.

BOTH sides can be toxic and that’s what you aren’t realizing. Of course survivors can be toxic but blinding to save a teammate or hitting decisive is NOT toxic unless they CONTINUE to blind you at every pallet, teabag, and be unsportsmanlike. If you really hate flashlights and decisive then run enduring and lightborn...other than that I don’t know what to tell you. In all my games I run into flashlighting teammates only about 1 out of every 10 games.

Killers on the other hand that will target ONE survivor and facecamp with five gens still up (especially Leatherface reving his chainsaw in your face) can be considered to be pretty toxic. Facecamping exists still, but it has a counter which is the hook swivel. You can still look a survivor in the eye and be facecamping, it is a legit strategy...a bad one, still a strategy though. Just doesn’t make much sense to camp when five gens are up then whine and complain when they get gen-rushed.

Maybe instead of crying for survivor nerfs, learn how to work around it...a coordinated group of SWF will always give you a run for your money. I don’t get mad because it is a video game, both sides want to win and the more skilled side will more than likely win whether it is asymmetrical or not. Sometimes the side that plays dirty wins whether it be an Insidious basment Leatherface or a flashlight SWF group.

Of course both sides can be toxic. But i almost only see toxic survivors. Hell they are even toxic to their own teammates, when something goes wrong. No, not every survivor is toxic. But there sure are enough of them, where 1 is rank 20 and the rest is in red ranks. Those don´t play just to escape. Those play to be as toxic as possible.

I keep hearing those horror stories of face camping leatherfaces that camp you with 5 gens. But i´ve never seen one. I played almost exclusivly survivor for the last 2 months. I had maybe 2 toxic killers. But no face camping monsters you seem to encounter every match. But then again, i wouldn´t loop a leatherface around a basement.

There is no working around it btw. Killer can´t be at 4 places at the same time. If he chases 1 survivor, the other ones can do gens. If he switches target, the first one goes back to a gen. The ONLY way around it, would be to play highly mobile killers like Billy or Nurse all the time. and even then, survivors can gen rush you.

@Tsulan said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Tsulan said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@MegMain98 said:
    Wraith and Pig players are the typical face camping killers. I had a Wraith who caught somebody (with five gens left by the way) and put them in the basement and they had Insidious. Not what I like to go against but I’m not gonna say they were wrong in doing so...it’s a scummy way to play but they aren’t breaking any rules. Yesterday I had a STUPID Claudette farm me every time I got hooked and the Hag tunneled me like an ass. I blamed Claudette more than the Hag but it’s still scummy to target the same person who is obviously being farmed. I spectated and told my friend not to save the Claudette and she sat there at rot on the hook and she died. I cannot stand farmers, it’s usually your own teammates. Those are just some examples. People will defend killers and claim they aren’t being toxic but the moment as survivors hits DS or blinds a killer they are toxic and deserve to be face camped. Entitled killer mains are all around. With facecamping and entitled killer mains you can’t argue, they aren’t breaking any rules. Scummy way to play? Yes, but not worth your breath. Either let yourself die on the hook or DC, not that hard to do

People say the survivors are the cause of our communities community but what you said about covers it. Sure the survivors are partly to blame, but all the scummy entitled killers will label anything as toxic and play as toxic as possible in reply. They keep crying DS and flashlight but really, the killer can choose mid game wether to be toxic mid game or not, but survivors are stuck with he load out they joined the game with. The killers can't be bullied because they always have the upper hand. They can decide to face camp toxic players and not to camp fair ones. They get the choice, and survivors have to accept i, so how are they the ones who are ruining the community.

Oh man... where do i start...
    Killers don´t have the upper hand. They never had and probably never will. Killers can be easily bullied by survivors. Face camping doesn´t exist anymore. It was removed back in october, but survivors love the word, so now everything is called face camping.

Anything the killer does now is considered toxic by survivors. Survivors ran out of excuses to be toxic. So now they blame the killer. It´s the killers fault that they equipped DS. It´s the killers fault that they last second switched to flashlights. It´s the killers fault that he camps, when 3 survivors are camping the hook like a pack of hungry wolves. It´s the killers fault when they don´t get their ez escape.

Also, survivors can find flashlights in chests or get them from other survivors.

BOTH sides can be toxic and that’s what you aren’t realizing. Of course survivors can be toxic but blinding to save a teammate or hitting decisive is NOT toxic unless they CONTINUE to blind you at every pallet, teabag, and be unsportsmanlike. If you really hate flashlights and decisive then run enduring and lightborn...other than that I don’t know what to tell you. In all my games I run into flashlighting teammates only about 1 out of every 10 games.

Killers on the other hand that will target ONE survivor and facecamp with five gens still up (especially Leatherface reving his chainsaw in your face) can be considered to be pretty toxic. Facecamping exists still, but it has a counter which is the hook swivel. You can still look a survivor in the eye and be facecamping, it is a legit strategy...a bad one, still a strategy though. Just doesn’t make much sense to camp when five gens are up then whine and complain when they get gen-rushed.

Maybe instead of crying for survivor nerfs, learn how to work around it...a coordinated group of SWF will always give you a run for your money. I don’t get mad because it is a video game, both sides want to win and the more skilled side will more than likely win whether it is asymmetrical or not. Sometimes the side that plays dirty wins whether it be an Insidious basment Leatherface or a flashlight SWF group.

Of course both sides can be toxic. But i almost only see toxic survivors. Hell they are even toxic to their own teammates, when something goes wrong. No, not every survivor is toxic. But there sure are enough of them, where 1 is rank 20 and the rest is in red ranks. Those don´t play just to escape. Those play to be as toxic as possible.

I keep hearing those horror stories of face camping leatherfaces that camp you with 5 gens. But i´ve never seen one. I played almost exclusivly survivor for the last 2 months. I had maybe 2 toxic killers. But no face camping monsters you seem to encounter every match. But then again, i wouldn´t loop a leatherface around a basement.

There is no working around it btw. Killer can´t be at 4 places at the same time. If he chases 1 survivor, the other ones can do gens. If he switches target, the first one goes back to a gen. The ONLY way around it, would be to play highly mobile killers like Billy or Nurse all the time. and even then, survivors can gen rush you.

Well lucky you then, or maybe you play more stealthy than the getting into chases type. I get hard camped very often.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    Options

@Poweas said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@SoulKey said:

@Tsulan said:
    Then for the love of god, play killer.
    There you can proof how good you are, by taking less time to catch a survivor and by not camping that poor fella.

Don't forget to tell us about your experience once you hit red ranks.

That's why i can't take killers seriously. Because they will just justify any cancerous gameplay for lame excuses, Double standards.

Exactly, there's always some reason killers a right and survivors are wrong. I get some survivors are toxic but baby killers need to stop using a few people as an excuse to play toxic against everyone

You'll get used to it. I ain't toxic either and I run a killer for 3-4 gens and get face camped sometimes. I just laugh nowadays I used go get mad but I cba to get mad over 1 game it's ez to pip back up

I just wish we didn't have to 'get used to it' and instead a better, more fun play style would be encouraged by the devs

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Poweas said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@SoulKey said:

@Tsulan said:
    There you can proof how good you are, by taking less time to catch a survivor and by not camping that poor fella.

That's why i can't take killers seriously. Because they will just justify any cancerous gameplay for lame excuses, Double standards.

Exactly, there's always some reason killers a right and survivors are wrong. I get some survivors are toxic but baby killers need to stop using a few people as an excuse to play toxic against everyone

You'll get used to it. I ain't toxic either and I run a killer for 3-4 gens and get face camped sometimes. I just laugh nowadays I used go get mad but I cba to get mad over 1 game it's ez to pip back up

I just wish we didn't have to 'get used to it' and instead a better, more fun play style would be encouraged by the devs

Do you consider being looped for 3-4 gens fun?

• No_Cluie_Louis
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Poweas said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@SoulKey said:

@Tsulan said:

No but that's a separate issue. Standing in front of a hook hitting anyone who tries to save isn't fun either

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Tsulan said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Poweas said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@SoulKey said:

@Tsulan said:

No but that's a separate issue. Standing in front of a hook hitting anyone who tries to save isn't fun either

No, thats the same issue. If killers feel powerless, they´ll camp to just get at least 1 kill.
    And killers feel powerless right now.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Poweas said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@SoulKey said:

@Tsulan said:

Yeah, but the survivors always decide to loop instead of favouring more fun playstyles. It is what it is

• Grimbergoth
    Grimbergoth Member Posts: 293
    Options

ok , first thing is in the stream they just did they stated that tunneling and camping are not reportable or banned offences . With that said the toxic play is there on both sides , killers resort to those tactics because of the swf groups and that is their best hope for gaining points , be able to attack the rest of the group while they try and bully and lead the killer . I am not defending it , but I do understand it as I have been on both sides of the swf groups and personally its no fun either way .

You are just dealing with the ongoing fallout of the new meta as it were . Solo survivors suffer almost as much as the killers from it . Sadly if it was swf or the egg that come first this is the result . Like I told the killers complaining about the swf bully tactics , its the game as it is , you cant do anything but accept it and move on .

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@Gay Myers (Luzi) and @MandyTalk close this you know you want to ;)