Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Myers is nerfed 😫 

Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
edited April 2020 in General Discussions

His breathing sounds now are a lot more loud and noticable so he barely can grab people in tier I though he was already barely able to do this if Survivors are alerted.

I hope it wasn't intended.

Comments

• chaosdriver
    chaosdriver Member Posts: 74

I played against a scratched mirror meyers earlier. Man is his breathing loud. He still won tho

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Haven't faced a Myers myself, but I'll be sure to keep an ear out to see if this was intentional.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Breathing of every Killer is louder.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Same with Deathslinger. I’m guessing it’s the same across the board, it’s just easier to tell with low TR killers since you can actually hear them.

It’s so weird how the sound balance changes with every patch.

• RPGWolfGamer23
    RPGWolfGamer23 Member Posts: 126

I never hear Ghostface breathing, just his straps or whatever is making the sound he does make when he moves.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I feel like leatherface should breathe heavily through his taped up nose, wheezing rather than a standard breathing sound

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    edited April 2020

You do at least know that even someone highly skilled would have trouble with DBD's spaghetti code right?

I'm not programmer, but I do know someone who is, and even he said he won't touch the code because of how messy it seems to be.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
  • sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

I met a myers today, and yes, you could just hear him without his terror radius. Not a stealth killer that way.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Yeah, I honestly think the game needs redone from the ground up but that probably ends up being a sequel and we would all start over

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Hey, please post in our bugs section of the forum to report the bug :) https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

This discussion has been closed.