The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Clown

Just bought this bad boy. I've never had this much fun in DBD!

Comments

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

good for you! What aspects of this killer to you enjoy the most?

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@ceridwen309 said:
    good for you! What aspects of this killer to you enjoy the most?

His laugh, after-hit animation,weapon of choice, predicting where the survivor is gonna go, pop goes the weasel, bamboozle and of course no more looping.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

Yay another person who loves the clown. I begin to think I was the only one. 
  • El_Sneako
    El_Sneako Member Posts: 21

I don't know why people claim the clown is weak. Yeah, he's a M1 killer, but his tool precludes half the longer loops in the game, and turns the rest into only one loop.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

What i like about him is the fact that he's basically a classic serial killer.

From his lore to his appearance and gameplay, he could exist in real life.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Iceman said:
    HellDescent said:

Oh survivor mains loved him as well. That´s why they said he´s in the right spot during the PTB...

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Tsulan said:

@Iceman said:
    HellDescent said:

Oh survivor mains loved him as well. That´s why they said he´s in the right spot during the PTB...

And we all know the rule of thumb: if Survivors say a Killer is in the right spot, that Killer is weak.

• Tsulan

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

@Iceman said:
    HellDescent said:

And we all know the rule of thumb: if Survivors say a Killer is in the right spot, that Killer is weak.

At least i find him weak. Clown and Pig are the only killers i haven´t bothered prestiging.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Tsulan said:

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

@Iceman said:
    HellDescent said:

At least i find him weak. Clown and Pig are the only killers i haven´t bothered prestiging.

I think he's better than my skill with him would otherwise indicate, but not top-tier either.

• Tsulan

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

@Iceman said:
    HellDescent said:

I think he's better than my skill with him would otherwise indicate, but not top-tier either.

Some slight buffs could make him top tier.