Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Leader VS Prove Thyself

Hello , so nowdays what's the best perk to use between Leader and Prove Thyself?

Assuming that Leader got buffed but, if it gives + 15% and the nerf was 15%, so it does basiclly only ignore the new patch's nerf?

Thanks <3

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

"Assuming that Leader got buffed but, if it gives + 15% and the nerf was 15%, so it does basiclly only ignore the new patch's nerf?"

You mean Prove Thyself? Prove Thyself did not really get buffed, it just got adjusted to the new values. It does the same as before, negating the penalty.

In my opinion both are not great, Leader basically only affects you when others are healing you and Prove Thyself is mainly used for the BP Bonus.

But if you want to run one out of those, I would go for Prove Thyself.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906

Leader doesn't impact gen repair, if this is what you are thinking...

• rita_book
    rita_book Member Posts: 43

I LOVE Prove Thy Self and can't imagine not running on any of my characters. I am red rank.

I do have a soft spot for Leader, but there are just so many other great options out there.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Prove Thyself ftw. Leader is nice, but if you are choosing between the two go with PT.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

both arent really that great, but they can be fun, especially leader. the extra 25% speed to everything other people do can be pretty useful in certain situations

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

If you wanna be the gen jockey, it's the best skill to bring. Just hopefully you get someone who is willing to actually do gens with you. I tried bringing it and Better Together, which is a skill that lets people see which gen you are on. Did this for about 20 games? Never seen anyone rushing to do gens with me, and this was before the recent patch. Haven't ran Better Together since then, but have had a lot more cooperative players. Luck of the draw I guess.

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

I just use Leader for faster co op blood points