Swf needs to be fixed...

2»

Comments

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

That is exactly what happens to me most of the time. And I am sick of it in red ranks, that killers are looking for excuses. Like I didn't said anything because I don't care about how they play, but as they always seem to know: I and my multiple personalities are swf I guess.

• Chaosbeing
    Chaosbeing Member Posts: 7

Yeah but it's like this mate. Killer camp to have kills, despite Survivors' fun. Survivor gen rush despite Killers' fun. You will always play some games that are not unny, cause a killer really needed one kill, or cause Survivor needed to escape by any means. But if you are not againste toxic players, you will ind yourself have fun being chased, or chasing survivors. And if you loose, good grief, that's just they were better, if they played fair.

• Dasher_102
    Dasher_102 Member Posts: 44

love how the toxic survivors are so quick to bash true even tho he's spitting straight facts. You guys just don't want to admit it. He has a high number of hours on the game, and therefore has a lot of experience. Surely his opinions mean something, and people should start listening to him

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

You dare poison our minds with the words of such an entitled survivor main?

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

First off my friend, I have a lot more time as killer than survivor.

Secondly my favorite streamer is Fungoose, a killer main.

Third, How do you quote me, call me a toxic survivor main, without knowing anything about me, says more about you than me.

Lastly, the forums are for opinions and discussions, watch whomever you want, dont hate on us of a different opinion.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

I definitely don't think I'm entitled to a 4k every game - or ANY game for that matter. Certainly not as much as survivors seem to feel entitled to dictating my play and surviving every game.

That said, I really wish they'd just give all survivors voice chat and balance the game accordingly. Yeah, I seem to remember hearing that they don't want to do that, but I still wish they'd consider it. Because right now, a good communicating SWF group is just dominating to the point of near-absurdity, but an average pug survivor group is just a bunch of lambs to the slaughter.

The absurd rank disparity that SWF allows isn't great, either. New killers getting put against a SWF of purple-red rank survivors is ridiculous.

• MPUK
    MPUK Member Posts: 357

Go on steamcharts.com put dead by daylight in and look at the numbers for the last 3 months, hell, look at the numbers for the last year. See how it isn't dying now?

As for the state of console, if there are huge queues for survivor and instant queue for killer, how does that mean the game is dying? It just means there are more people playing survivor than killer, that doesn't mean it is dead. If it was dead both sides would be struggling to find a game because there wouldn't be enough survivors to fill a lobby when there were only a handful of killers.

The main issue console has is weird framerate, prime example being when bloodlust activates or when any status effect is applied to a survivor. It just drops a load of frames all of a sudden.

• BongRips4Wraith
    BongRips4Wraith Member Posts: 87
    edited May 2020

Most SWF groups are just looking to have fun, most of the time its 1-2 experienced players playing a video game with their buddies that have a lot less experience and feed you pressure for free. Solo survivor is such a frustrating experience most of the time a lot of people don't even bother unless they are a masochist/bored.

Nerf SWF or add in an option to opt out of SWF = kill the game, and Behaviour understands this

It's as simple as that.

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347

Or maybe there could be two different skill measurement for killers, one against 4 SwF and one against swf less than 3 people

• weeee
    weeee Member Posts: 1

I haven't read that much of the reply's to this comment on SWF needing to be fixed so sorry if you have already something similar, I'm also no game dev so I don't know how hard it would be to use my idea. But whenever I deal with SWF its usually all four of them being in a call for me whenever I play killer, it gets really annoying because one person knows who and where the killer is, everyone, everyone knows where each other are at all times as well so it get's really annoying whenever the players are good at the game. I also got the game recently so I don't know if this is true or not but there used to be a quick match mode but it got removed because not much of the player base used it, that's all I know about that feature. So here is an idea for SWF, bring that quick match mode back, or two quick match features, the non quick match mode or "competitive mode" would be the only way to rank up, SWF can only be played on one version of the quick match mode and the other would be the same and only difference would be not having the ability to do SWF. Also I have seen many people so solo que sucks, it's probably just me but I usually do solo que, not because I like it, I do but that's not the reason it's just much of my friends don't have the game, but solo que is not as people say it is really. But if that wouldn't work, maybe they can put in a program that can detect when you're talking to someone that's also playing the game you, and it wouldn't allow you to start playing until you stop using discord, or something else to talk with that friend you're playing with, that way if someone does play with their friend they can't communicate with them on that, then proceed to add in an in game proximity chat so that way they can communicate whenever it seems reasonable, and let the killer hear them as well so that way it isn't to strong. Again I'm no game dev but I do one hundred percent think that a middle for the SWF problem would be the best solution.