Best Survivor Perk?

josh6_66
josh6_66 Member Posts: 23
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

A lot of you may say DS and I understand that because it is extremely good and abusable. But in my opinion, the perk with the most potential still is Adrenaline. Imagine yourself a SWF with 4 Adrenalines. The time where the Killer can get the most mappressure is when there are only 1-2 gens left, especially if they are close together. With Adrenaline you can completely counter that by playing agressive and getting away with it. Why? If the Killer commits to someone, the other 3 rush the last gen and the chased Survivor gets Adrenaline. If the Killer splits pressure or even slugs, the Survivor can still Play extremely agressive and pressure two gens without really caring about getting hit or downed because as soon as the last gen pops everyone gets up or fully healed. You can easily realise how strong is while playing both Killer and Survivor. As Killer you may think I have a lot of mappressure and a lot of people injured and maybe even one downed when Adrenaline pops in your face and everyone is healed again and the slug gets up too. As Survivor, this perk has saved us so often from a snowballing Killer too.

Post edited by josh6_66 on

Comments