Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

KILLER NEEDS A NERF

Killers have so many add ons that make them broken (Nurse can stack 9 teleports, wraith can see people through walls by giving up speed?? people get banned for WH and its a given, The shape has the fragment of hair that gives him unlimited EXPOSURE and he has scratched mirrors - WH, Huntress' axes have such a large hitbox that you don't even need to aim it, it will most likely hit and she can carry 9 hatchets, Killer have auto aim which doesn't make sense because where is the skill in that???) So how are survivors gonna escape?? - 360 gets nerfed, windows and loops taken away. STOP nerfing survivors give us some reason to try at this game because the only way we win is if matchmaking fails and gives noob killers because otherwise every killer below rank 10 knows how to bait and has all the broken add ons. Killers can camp us and we can't do anything about it what possible upper hand do we have?

Comments

• ermsy
    ermsy Member Posts: 580

Just out of interest What would you do to Nerf killers?

• xRem
    xRem Member Posts: 375

Is this bait or are you being serious? When did nurse ever have 9 blinks? I've heard of 5,4 and 3.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i would be interested to learn where he got these numbers from...

9 blink nurse? lmao

• Joao_Bandicoot
    Joao_Bandicoot Member Posts: 286

I'm not judging too much the numbers in question because it could be some exaggeration. Just waiting for some kind of response from him.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

I read the title killers need a nerf. I've just gone up against a 4man swf 1,1,2,2 but you think the killer needs a nerf? Where is the swf nerf?

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

You really should play killer. It would help with arguments.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Stopped reading at "(Nurse can stack 9 teleports"

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338

PFFFTHAHAHAHAAAAA, hehehe, HAHAAAHA, ahh. Funny!

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

It's always new accounts that make these "Killer need nerfs asap they're all op" posts.

• Thatsmartguy
    Thatsmartguy Member Posts: 188

Stopped reading at Nine blink nurse and felt like this👇

• Splitsecond27
    Splitsecond27 Member Posts: 52

You’re new to the game right? Because I don’t understand where you get 9 blinks and 9 hatchets from. You must’ve been miscounting when you went against them or something, nice 1 post btw.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Has to be a troll

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Six blinks were the maximum. And that was freaking disgusting.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I was waiting for someone to describe the controller sensitivity increase as a survivor nerf, and I wasn't let down.

Also pls nerf the addons that give nurse 69 blinks, it's both OP and inappropriate

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 765

Freddy 100% needs seven or ten nerfs. He's insanely OP. And Iri Head Huntress needs to be nerfed to meet a conditional like Deathslinger.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

The fact people can't see how clearly bait this is is amazing. The account was literally made within the hour lol.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

xD

and just imagine the fatigue time!

fatigue is not a set value, it depends on how many times Nurse blinked - the more blinks, the longer the fatigue. i wouldnt even want to imagine a 9 blink fatigue xD would she ever look back up? xD

This discussion has been closed.