Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What licenced killers I must buy?

Vult2
Vult2 Member Posts: 39

Since there is an offer I want buy 2. I already have Ghostface and too the BBQ perk.

Maybe Pig can be one, atleast her perks seems the best of them, the another maybe can be myers, Demogorgon or Bubba. If is Myers maybe I will have too many stealth killer, but ppl say Demo and Bubba are weak. Especially Bubba, even if he seems very powerfull catching survivors fast, he is really so weak?

Comments

• IceKholdStare
    IceKholdStare Member Posts: 24

Pig, Freddy. Don't get Bubba. I own all three. Can't speak for the other licensed ones.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

You get BBQ from Leatherface. He really only shines when you camp with him. If you were lucky to get it from the Shrine (I'm still praying for it to appear), you shouldn't get him until after his rework. Word is he is one of the next Killers on the chopping block.

Demodoggy is Jack of All Trades, Master of None. You have to play him a certain way to really be effective and that involves good portal placements and map pressure. He's funny when you equip Mad grit and run around with a Survivor on your shoulder.

Meyers can be easily looped by most good Survivors. You have to be really good at stealth, but his jump scares are worth all the effort.

Pig is on the weaker side, but if you master her, and with the right perks, she can really slow down the match.

Just watch some game play videos and see which one you think you like best.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited May 2020

Pig has good perks and is a lot of fun to play, especially in the short game meta. Very enjoyable killer with solid teachables.

Cannibal is pretty high up there if only for BBQ. A transformatively huge impact on the games bloodpoint economy if not the best perk for actually winning with most killers. He feels aweful to play though as his chainsaw is horribly unsatisfying with how slow he is swinging it.

Freddy has the faceroll easy mode if your into that.

Myers is pretty fun. All I got to say on that one.

Demo is flashy but honestly pretty terrible. Just a worse Freddy and his perks are meh at best. Completely invalidated by Freddy's existence. Do not buy under any circumstances unless they rework him.

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070

Freddy and Demogorgon are the best Licensed Killers, in that order. Pig and Bubba are laughably bad, and Myers is easily looped, along with having a power that is inconsistent at best with dedicated servers. Demo needs a decent amount of practice to use properly, but Freddy is pretty easy to get into. Both are fairly perk-reliant to be used to their full potential

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited May 2020

Nothing laughably bad about Pig, stealth, slowdown, strong antiloop and mindgame. Her ambush is actually pretty powerful once you learn how to use it to completely invalidate loops on many pallets, especially otherwise safe ones. Demo has nothing Freddy doesn't do better and is just a slow setup killer with poor chases and honestly doesn't really benefit much from his portals especially if survivors are on point pulling him in multiple directions.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Terminator Arnie voice: "...All."

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Myers for sure. Very fun killer. Amazing snowball potential. And his perks are great, especially Save the best for last.

• Galklife
    Galklife Member Posts: 726

"i must buy" you dont have to buy anything xd you want not have to xd, most meta builds you can do without licensed characters

it all depends on which character you want to play xd watch some gameplays of licensed killers and decide by yourself

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

You don't have to buy any. Even the perks will come out eventually on the weekly shrine.

• Vult2
    Vult2 Member Posts: 39

Thx for answers, I'll see.