The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bloody version of shirtless David

As the title suggest I'd like to see an ultra rare cosmetic of a bloody shirtless David. It's my favorite cosmetic but he glows like the moon with his pasty white skin, a bloody version would help. 

Comments

• Mad_Will
    Mad_Will Member Posts: 27

I too would like to see this, with blood around the area which is penetrated by the hook, as at the moment it does not look right when you are hooked.

• 1andEcho
    1andEcho Member Posts: 2
    Bloody is something exclusive to default skin. It would be a bad idea to give a skin blood, as that's reserved for prestige. An alternative skin is a good idea though. Maybe camo body paint. Not camo cause that's cheating. But body paint is a good idea.
  • Mad_Will

Maybe it could be possible to add it in as an unlocked cosmetic that is attached to the purchase, where after completing 50 blood-webs while wearing the Shirtless cosmetic after using prestige 3 times and being level 50 on stage 3 of prestige.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

Perhaps every outfit could have 2 versions - normal and prestige. You can get the normal version as you will, but the prestige version only becomes available when you prestige.

• Mad_Will

What if bloody versions of cosmetics were added to the store, but they can only be purchased once the character has reached Prestige III and Level 50.

• Zaije
    Zaije Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2018
    1andEcho said:
    Bloody is something exclusive to default skin. It would be a bad idea to give a skin blood, as that's reserved for prestige. An alternative skin is a good idea though. Maybe camo body paint. Not camo cause that's cheating. But body paint is a good idea.
    The hag has a red version that looks like the actual prestige default, I think the shirtless version is different enough not to be confused. 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Zaije said:
    As the title suggest I'd like to see an ultra rare cosmetic of a bloody shirtless David. It's my favorite cosmetic but he glows like the moon with his pasty white skin, a bloody version would help. 

If we can get shirtless Myers I'm down for anything.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Zaije said:

how about a pants cosmetic whier he is in speedos

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    edited September 2018

@CoolAKn said:
    Perhaps every outfit could have 2 versions - normal and prestige. You can get the normal version as you will, but the prestige version only becomes available when you prestige.

i like this idea but thier is so much clothing i dont think they would do this sadly "it takes up too much time" i would rather have this and take up a chunk of thier time rather than perk and game changes and have them just add a bloody version to the game once (i swear to god they would be free and not have to pay for them if you bought the regular version in the store) it would be added to the inventory once you hit P3 lvl 50. killers would complain it might make claudete in green shirt more hard to see but i play nea so her clothing is really bright to begun with i would use her street rebel clothes bloody.

• Mad_Will

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

That would be awesome, or maybe rugby shorts, to suit his story and background.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

That would be awesome, or maybe rugby shorts, to suit his story and background.

i said speedos AND I MEANT IT RAWR lol jk but i mean we all want it (all the people who like guys of course)

• Mad_Will

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

i said speedos AND I MEANT IT RAWR lol jk but i mean we all want it (all the people who like guys of course)

LOL As long as he has a bulge, a flat crutch would be no good, unless he is wearing a jock strap.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

LOL As long as he has a bulge, a flat crutch would be no good, unless he is wearing a jock strap.

yessssssss jesus every game i play with male characters they have no bulge but the girls have big brests? like in the sims 4 you can change the side of the boobs but not the bulge

• Mad_Will

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

yessssssss jesus every game i play with male characters they have no bulge but the girls have big brests? like in the sims 4 you can change the side of the boobs but not the bulge

Very true ! This is the only good example of a bulge that I have seen in a video game so far. (Apologies to the Friday the 13th game haters)

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

I completely approve.

I need it for a friend.

• Zaije

@Zaije said:

If we can get shirtless Myers I'm down for anything.

Myers is the only killer I play so yes please.
  • Dav105
    Dav105 Member Posts: 73

I just think prestige blood should be a toggle option for any cosmetic. I mean it'd take a while to make the system to wrap a blood texture onto the model but I feel like it's doable. There are some really cool cosmetics that I like to use but would look even better if I could add prestige blood to it. :)

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Dav105 said:
    I just think prestige blood should be a toggle option for any cosmetic. I mean it'd take a while to make the system to wrap a blood texture onto the model but I feel like it's doable. There are some really cool cosmetics that I like to use but would look even better if I could add prestige blood to it. :)

same i feel exactly like you do all of us long-term game players would love this.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Very true ! This is the only good example of a bulge that I have seen in a video game so far. (Apologies to the Friday the 13th game haters)

you see this exactly but only bigger

• Mad_Will

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

LOL and bouncier too, but not too bouncy.

• Zaije
    Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

I want to see the helicopter personally  
  • TheLegendDyl4n1

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

yassss

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Zaije said:
    Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

ok then....... SURE!

• Mad_Will

@Zaije said:
    Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Helicopter? Sorry, you've lost me.

• Zaije
    Mad_Will said:

@Zaije said:
    Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Penis helicopter 
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    edited September 2018

@Zaije said:
    Mad_Will said:

@Zaije said:

Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Penis helicopter 

you told him lol i dont think he wanted to know

• Mad_Will

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Zaije said:
    Mad_Will said:

@Zaije said:

Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Penis helicopter 

Its not that I didn't want to know, I really didn't know, had never heard of that befoŕe. I even ended up asking people what it meant, after all I got was wierd looks and I dunnos, I then googled it. Which then left me wondering why?! Who the hell would come up with that, must be an American thing. Usually when we play with our or other peoples penises, it does not lead to trying to comparing them to aircraft, or trying to make them move like aircraft. (I tried to make this post as cĺean as possible, apologies to anyone I may have offended, I know I failed)

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

While we're naughty.... Where is my leather speedo Jake with a spike collar ? :'(

• Mad_Will

@HookedonDemand said:
    While we're naughty.... Where is my leather speedo Jake with a spike collar ? :'(

Probably in the same place as David in speedos, David in jockstrap and David in rugby shorts, in our dreams.

• Zaije
    Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Zaije said:
    Mad_Will said:

@Zaije said:

Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Penis helicopter 

Its not that I didn't want to know, I really didn't know, had never heard of that befoŕe. I even ended up asking people what it meant, after all I got was wierd looks and I dunnos, I then googled it. Which then left me wondering why?! Who the hell would come up with that, must be an American thing. Usually when we play with our or other peoples penises, it does not lead to trying to comparing them to aircraft, or trying to make them move like aircraft. (I tried to make this post as cĺean as possible, apologies to anyone I may have offended, I know I failed)

It's only when you spin it in circle making it look like the top of a helicopter, it's more funny than sexual. Maybe it is an American thing? 
  • TheLegendDyl4n1

@HookedonDemand said:

im fine with this

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Zaije said:
    Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Zaije said:

Mad_Will said:

@Zaije said:

Mad_Will said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said: @Mad_Will said: @TheLegendDyl4n1 said: @Mad_Will said: @TheLegendDyl4n1 said: i said speedos AND I MEANT IT RAWR lol jk but i mean we all want it (all the people who like guys of course) LOL As long as he has a bulge, a flat crutch would be no good, unless he is wearing a jock strap. yessssssss jesus every game i play with male characters they have no bulge but the girls have big brests? like in the sims 4 you can change the side of the boobs but not the bulge Very true ! This is the only good example of a bulge that I have seen in a video game so far. (Apologies to the Friday the 13th game haters) you see this exactly but only bigger LOL and bouncier too, but not too bouncy.

Penis helicopter 

It's only when you spin it in circle making it look like the top of a helicopter, it's more funny than sexual. Maybe it is an American thing? 

yes you got it right usually we dont talk about it but it goes around lol.

• Mad_Will

Lol still don't get why, anyway, back to the original topic. It would be nice to ha little bit of blood on him, even if it is just like the fight club sweatpants and singlets.