Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Most Used Killer Perk?

Windfell
Windfell Member Posts: 45
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

My most used Killer perk, by a long way I'd imagine, is Bamboozle. For me a must have on pretty much every Killer if not all. I love Fire Up too, and together they are great (particularly on Myers of course), but Bamboozle doesn't get the respect it deserves and the crap that Survivors give you at the end of the game, calling you "Baby Killer" is often amazing, especially after a 4k.

What's your perk that Survivors don't like to respect?

Comments

• hanniballecturer
    hanniballecturer Member Posts: 31

Bloodhound. Sure, you Quick and Quieted into a locker, but you also left a trail of hamburger behind you.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

Mine is Shadowborn! I see everything literally!

Claudette: *Hiding in corn*

Me: Claud, I'm not even in your match and I can see you crouched down in the corn

Survivor: *Farts*

Me; Damn that looked nasty

• RareOmen
    RareOmen Member Posts: 143

Pop Goes The Weasel, and or Overcharge mainly

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Surveillance. It's so useful and NOBODY expects it!

I mean, yes everybody talked about combining it with the reworked Ruin, but I've been using it since I started playing killer. It's such an underrated perk and fantastic on stealth killers. I find that the main goal for me is not to just kill all of the survivors, but to actually protect the generators. This perk gives me tracking because they touched my gen, and tells me which generator I need to possibly kick next. "Possibly" as in "is my Ruin still active". You could also easily combine it with Pop Goes the Weasel.

It was also fun in lower ranks with Overcharge on Doctor. Easy detection.

They never see it coming.

• KingOfBadRNG
    KingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425

Whispers

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

BBQ and Chilli. That 2x BP gain is amazing.

• Zaonhort
    Zaonhort Member Posts: 101

Discordance. In my experience a lot of survivors never expect you have it and it gives you some valuable info all throughout the game.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    edited May 2020

With the fixed window vaulting and ppl using spine chill and resilence, bamboozle's value went up in my opinion.

• Windfell
    Windfell Member Posts: 45

One perk I have never used is Whispers. I don't get it, or I don't get any luck out of it. I have all my Killers to P3 50, so I have a lot of Killer experience, but that perk...Seems useless to me.

I agree, may lose value if all maps get breakable walls, but we will have to wait for that one.

• calem
    calem Member Posts: 533
    edited May 2020

Really? Every killer P3 50, and don't see how Whispers is useful? It's a great tracking tool. You don't even have to get close to generators to see if survivors are on it.

Personally, my most used killer perks would 100% be BBQ and Monitor & Abuse

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Whispers is pretty great on Doctor since you always know when you’ll get value from Static Blast. It’s also good on Trapper for knowing when you may be being watched settings traps. Also on stealth killers like Pig/Ghostface/Myers, you can get an easy early-game chase/stalk by using it to narrow down where the survivors spawned without wasting time slowly looking for people. It’s also great in the end game for knowing which door someone is at.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Yeah, I don't rate it on Pig but I also don't do the Whispers/Monitor strat to get closer with crouch. I just crouch walk a lot.

As for Doctor, it's indeed true. Good for knowing when to pop Static Blast. Not one of his best perks, but certainly a good one if you don't have all the top perks for him.