The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Map Idea?

Ingavar
Ingavar Member Posts: 20

So recently I came up with a map idea of what if they were to add a prison to the game? And give Micheal Myers a cop outfit or an Orange Prison Outfit. I honestly wanted to throw this idea out there because I realized there isn't a prison in the game and I guess a new killer would be able to go with it along with a new Survivor but I feel like that isn't 100% necessary. Also I wanted to know how other people feel about this idea. I know already or at least believe that developers probably already have their hands full since in the previous update they brought up time constraints as an issue so if they were to ever consider this as an idea I SAY TAKE YOUR TIME!

Sorry this is a repost.

Comments

• Holijay
    Holijay Member Posts: 178

Myers in a orange jumpsuit would be fitting. The hospital map kind of reminds me of a prison, so I think your idea is fitting. Having a few more inside maps would be nice.

Though with the new Halloween movie coming out this year it would be nice to get a second Haddonfield map.

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529

i like the idea of a prison map, maybe a killer name warden or a killer thats been on a electric chair

• Ingavar
    Ingavar Member Posts: 20

Now I can imagine that if they did have a new survivor I would want them to be someone who was framed wrongly accused of a crime and I don't know where things would be able to go from there but since it seems like everyone's story ends with them dying. I can only imagine they would either be sentenced to an execution or run away and eventually starve or drown if they're on a high security prison out in the middle of an ocean on an island.