Mori rework ideas

SpoopyGirl
SpoopyGirl Member Posts: 23
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

tl:dr make it so moris work like DS off first hook

In my opinion I don’t mind moris how they are right now. The same goes for keys. I play both sides evenly and I think it’s fine for each side to have their respectively strong offerings. However, I recently thought of what I believe to be a great way to change moris. Give them the same effect as DS. killers can still mori survivors after their first hook, but they have to wait 60 seconds before doing so. I realize a potential problem, though -> killers can still slug the survivor and camp them on the ground until their able to mori them. I doubt this would happen often but it’s a potential issue no less. So, if a killer has that in mind, I propose the following solution if deemed necessary: if the survivor is downed off their first hook, the killer cannot mori that survivor until their next hook. Another thing I’d like to mention - I believe the 60 second timer should only be present after their first hook.

what do you think? I feel this is a kinda cool and healthy change if moris were to go through a rework. It’s simple and doesn’t totally gut them. If this has been thought of already sorry :p haven’t ever seen it

Comments