The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No more getting the same map two times in a row

After finishing a trial, the next match you play will drop the probability of getting the map you played on previously to 0%. Map offerings can still increase the probability. This does not carry over between roles, and resets if you play a round as the other side. It only applies to the specific map, you can't play a round on a coldwind map and then drop all of coldwind farm to 0% next trial.

Comments

• Sydraen
    Sydraen Member Posts: 102

Uh, you do realise that each map has a few maps that are different variation of the map? And if you completely remove the map, thus removing the 5 variations of it, when the game would have to calculate which maps to avoid from the 5 players previous games, you'd probably have nothing to play on. Its a nice thought but repetetive maps arent really that common, even if you do end up in Coldwind the next game rarely is another Coldwind map again. This is such a strange request, just use offerings thats what they've been implemented for, theres enough of them on the bloodweb for you to be able to play whatever you want for plenty of your games?

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550

I said in the post that only the specific map would be removed, not the whole realm. It's just so we don't get Haddonfield or Lery's multiple times in a row

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

You know what's funny? I just finished off a session of DBD where I got not two, not three, but FOUR times in a row where I was sent to COAL TOWER.

I honestly wouldn't mind just the specific map being removed, because I was honestly tired of playing the same maps over and over again.