Are the killer allowed to do anything?

Options

So I'm a ghost face main and since 2 weeks I get massages (sry for bad English) from them and they are complaining for the tiny thing "you can only play with stalking play someone fair like trapper" "yeah of course you play thrilling tremors and bc" etc. And I'm like bro I can play how I want I can slug I can camp and I can tunnel but the survivor are bringing toolboxes

Comments

• nicnc82
    nicnc82 Member Posts: 372
    Options

I'm 50% killer and never camp and I never tunnel and I'm re rank. I'm just not a trash killer.

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816
    Options

Just ignore it most people who do that are just salty

• WAZZZZZZZZUUUUP
    WAZZZZZZZZUUUUP Member Posts: 3
    Options

I'm mean they say I'm camping when I look to the hooked survivor for like 4 seconds

• Jordan_131201
    Jordan_131201 Member Posts: 91
    Options

Just ignore it. They're salty survivor mains that hate when the game goes in favour of the killer in any way. And instead of blamimg their own poor gameplay, they choose the easiest thing to blame which is the killer

• GamerCustard
    GamerCustard Member Posts: 59
    Options

Some people are going to be salty when they lose. Just ignore it, they don't like not getting their way. As for stalking.. Uh.. Were they expecting you to just.. Not use your ability? And (no offense) with Ghostface of all killers? Like.. You can counter Ghostfaces ability literally just by looking at him. If they're going down primarily because of the stalking, 1) Nice job :) and 2) .. If they aren't even watching their surroundings in a way that keeps getting them stalk-downed.. Then theyre gameplay isn't top shape, and probably deserved to lose..

Sorry -_-''

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

I still laugh when i got told i abused myers' power. Salty that i 4kd with no add-ons and only territorial imperative as a perk. If you play fair and get salt, take it with a sense of pride lol

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332
    Options

If someone is giving you crap for using thrilling termours when thrilling tremours is part of Ghostface's base kit...same with his stalk power. Then they are idiots.

Have fun with it. Use corrupt intervention. Thrilling Tremours, Deads Man Switch and some sort of Obsession changing perk like Furtive Chase. Watch them rage.

If you REALLY want to make them mad.

Just Stack exposed perks. Like Make Your Choice. NOED. Haunted Grounds. Devour Hope. Rancor ectr ectr. It makes Ghost Face pretty much a one hit killer combined with his power.

• ActulCasul
    ActulCasul Member Posts: 178
    Options

So much with this thread is wrong.

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 742
    Options

If you let a Ghostface stalk you, you're a really bad survivor. Lol. Unless the GF is running the add-on to make breaking you out near impossible with the add-on to stalk survivors faster while not crouching.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522
    Options

Survivors literally always whine.

The best is when I get a 4K and they tell me that I was camping AND tunneling. Like, wow. Apparently there's three of me out there.

I've started just playing Legion with no perks and no addons at all, because every power and every perk is "unfair" according to them. And I still get complaints from them.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

A lot of survivors will complain no matter how you play. Ignore them. It is your objective to kill them and it is their objective to escape. You are both doing what is best for you but we happen to be on opposite sides. Some survivors complained SO much that the devs had to come out and say tunneling and camper are not against any rules and are not banable offenses. Play how every you want so long as your not cheating.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Trust me people will blame you for their mistakes because too many toxic people play this game.

Ignore it and just play your way.