Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DBD isnt risking at all to innovate

We havent seen any significant innovation til DBD was born

I have almost 1k hours and most of people agree that playing killer is boring

DBD is pretty much about "if this works, dont touch it!", but for me it could work way better if DBD risks

some innovation, such as:

• new concepts: survs fight each others as well in order to survive, additional objectives, easter eggs....
  • new items for survivors: baseball bat, stunning gun, pizza slice, broken shotgun, night vision goggles...
  • fight-back perks to stun bot the killer of the survivors
  • GAME MODES! so far we got a perpetual capture the flag mode, so add it no-gens mode for faster matches and kill without hooking, add competitive mode, add all perks enabled mode, public rooms, CLANS, add stuff, risk something DBD or we will die of boredom

Comments

• GraveHunter
    GraveHunter Member Posts: 328

You already have fight back perks like DS, BT and DH.

• chaosdriver
    chaosdriver Member Posts: 74

I hate shooters and fighting games that's why I love dbd so much. If you want one of those games just play a different game. That's not what dbd is!

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    edited May 2020

Dead by Daylight changes all the time.

The killer isn't the same programming that you've seen the match before, it's constantly changing.

• Sydraen
    Sydraen Member Posts: 102

I see a Monto fan so I present you with the concept of playing different games! Wild I know, just like the man himself, go over to Hide or Die, you are allowed to play more than one horror game!

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395

DBD has tons of possibilities to improve and is doing no new game modes, no new items, just balance/unbalance what they got

Thanks but Hide or Die blows

• zone_dymo
    zone_dymo Member Posts: 93

idk man, I feel the more aspects you introduce, the more it muddles the waters of what little balance there is.

It just becomes this crapshoot of chaos where stuff might work but also might not depending on what random item or objective is in play at that time.

It will be rather hard to get and sense of knowing what you are doing well and poorly if that can even be defined.

It rather see this game more like L4D with more stuff, L4D is lovely in its simplicity, no perks, no add ons, just your team vs the zombie team, nice and balanced.