Killer should be able to open gates.

Options

I think the killer should be able to open the gates. I don't see how this could be unfair to either side, and I have been in some circumstances where things could have been interesting if I could just open the gates.

Comments

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632
    Options

cant you?

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154
    Options

They already can? When all the gens are completed to start endgame collapse

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Killers are already able to open the gates when the last generator is completed.

• infinity_on_switch
    infinity_on_switch Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2020
    Options

I play on switch and found no way to interact with the gates as a killer, NoED was active because I one shoted the only survivor after they finished the last gen. They played well and just gave up on the ground in front of the gate. I felt (uncharacteristically) bad for them and tried opening the gate for them but found no way to interact with the gate. Maybe I missed something, but there was no indication that I could use the gate switch and I felt like I pushed every button on the controller. If I recall correctly I slugged them while they was in the middle of trying to open the gate. If you can then forgive me I'm kinda new and slightly an idiot.

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909
    Options

If you already closed the hatch, you cannot open the gate. You can open the gate as killer if Endgame Collapse has not already started.

• infinity_on_switch
    infinity_on_switch Member Posts: 34
    Options