Too Many Myres

Options
So I've spent the last 3 days playing survivor and out of at least 50 matches, about 45 have been myres. What is happening to make him sooooo common? I'm rank 7 btw.

Comments

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    Options

It's not so much that he's common, I think you just happen to run into a lot of players that use him.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    We are trying to “git gud” lol jk but I am pretty sure it is due to the fact of the new Halloween that is coming out next month. 
  • ChildishBrandino
    Options

He has a lot of very powerful tools, strategies, and decisionmaking abilities that are mostly unique to him. Getting EW2 and progressing EW until you're 1tap away from EW3 and waiting to activate it at good times is a very small example of this.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options
    But almost none of them even go ew3, I think it may be just people buying him and testing him out but you never know
  • BearTrapSnap
    BearTrapSnap Member Posts: 86
    Options
    I love using Scratched Mirror on him, never leave T1 but the aura reading is fun. I definitely think it has to do with the new movie. Another trailer dropped a few days ago.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    Its going to be this way.. the movie date is getting near and fan boys are going to be playing him a crap ton.. which is going to be boring AF imo
  • jwentzel987
    jwentzel987 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Hes awesome imo. I love playing as him(my main) and playing against him. Ew3 will ######### you up too. Plus some nice add ons and its game over man lol
  • Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247
    Options

@TheDarkLycan said:
    But almost none of them even go ew3, I think it may be just people buying him and testing him out but you never know

Are they using scratched mirror on him? They might have saved up SM like I do with Amanda's Letter for Pig and then just go in and slaughter game after game. It's not uncommon to save up add-ons and then try to go for large-kill or sacrifice achievements for certain killers, too.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@TheDarkLycan said:
    So I've spent the last 3 days playing survivor and out of at least 50 matches, about 45 have been myres. What is happening to make him sooooo common? I'm rank 7 btw.

I barely see myers anymore

• nooxet
    nooxet Member Posts: 88
    Options

Also the recent change to his Tier 1 and perk changes boosted his popularity. At least since the last build came out I've noticed way more people playing Myers which is a good thing.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697
    Options

Guilty as charged . currently trying to get rank 1 with him.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Movie+Halloween+probably Myers dailies leveling up Evil Within 4x.

• Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177
    Options

I'm not trying to play devils advocate but man I see too many Hillbilly's and Hags I never really see anyone else and 100% I NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER! See the Nurse... sad too it feels like I'm the only person playing her...

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

You can never have too many Myers.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options
    On console myres it Terrible to go against, there is no chance to 360😨😨😨😨
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    I’m just taking a a break from Nurse on PS4 is all. Fiddle ######### around on Myers who was my Main before Nurse. I’m just waiting for The Spirit to come out. Though I hardly play right now. I have 1million BP and 20k shards saved up for her. I’m just bored.

I’ve been playing more SWF with my co-workers who I got into the game. They are all rank 15 and I’m just trying to teach them the game. 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Amazing shapely hips, a calm yet powerful stare, beautiful blue eyes and some killer cheek bones!
    Whats not to love!

• NoOne
    NoOne Member Posts: 42
    Options
    Theres no such thing as too many Myers.. ;(

I barely meet him ingame at all. Lucky you.
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

I'd take myers over nurse/freddy/hag any day thanks

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options
    I like going against Myers, he keeps you on your toes.