Prove Thyself it Doesn't have the 15% repair speed.

Kernelzilla
Kernelzilla Member Posts: 67

• Platform: PC

• Description of the issue:

When u use prove thyself and work in the same generator with another survivor the 15% repair speed is not applied.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Use Prove thyself and work in a generator with other survivor.

• How often does this occur: All the time u use the perk.

3 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

The repair speed bonus from Prove Thyself is multiplicative, bringing the overall repair speed up to about 0.9775 charges per second. It is normal for the bar to appear red while using the perk and repairing with other survivors.

Comments

• slimjim75492
    slimjim75492 Member Posts: 75

No it doesn't work at all every time I use prove thyself it does not apply the 15 percent, it takes 120 sec just like if you had no perk and it says you get 15 percent repair speed but you all ready get 15 percent without it that's for all survivors check the new patch for changes it says all survivors will get 15 percent instead of 10 percent it use to give you at least that's what it says

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
  • immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Hmm..honestly the perk is kinda bs so I'm not exactly upset over this but..it should be fixed as it's part of the game

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

It takes longer than working alone? I think you mess something up here

Are you sure it is slowed or are you just assuming due to the red progress bar? The perk does not push you back to 100% speed, the 15% is added to the reduced speed as base value. Meaning, 2 survivors will have something like 0,98% repair speed

• DorsalSpike
    DorsalSpike Member Posts: 15

Just do Math, 85+15% (the 15% of 85 is added to the repair speed) so 85+12.75= 97.75, 70+30%= 70+21=91, 55+45%=55+24.75= 79.75, you cant get 100 speed unless you repair alone or with toolbox (and other survivor)

• slimjim75492
    slimjim75492 Member Posts: 75

what the hell are you talking about 100 speed of what the speed it takes to repair a gen is 1 minute and 20 seconds (80sec) why are you adding 15 % to 85 which is really 80 seconds to repair a gen save the video on ps4 and you can see how long it takes to repair a gen but back to what you were saying about 15% added to 85 were trying to increase the repair speed silly, 15 % of 80 is 12 then subtract 12 from 80 and you get 68 seconds that's a 15 % reduction in speed then you divide 68 by 2 since there are 2 survivors splitting the repair time and you get 34 seconds to repair a gen, right now how they have it, it takes actually around 45 seconds between 2 survivors to repair a gen, its actually more time per person to repair a gen compared to what it takes 1 survivor to do which is 80 seconds as I said before you split that between 2 people and get 40 sec do you see what I'm talking about now, good. see the 40 and 45 above it makes no sense and that's with or without prove thyself. so let me put it in a more straight forward point 1 survivor,1 gen, = (80 sec repair speed) 2 survivors, 1 gen, = (around 45 sec to repair gen) 2 survivors 1 gen + the perk prove thyself = (45 sec to repair gen) that's how it is right now if you don't believe me then save video on ps4 and see for your self, and for a side note I might add is toolboxes don't do anything for repair speed, so when you pick up a toolbox in the bloodweb just remember that it does nothing for repair time. That's all I got buds check it out.

• widescreen
    widescreen Member Posts: 49

before patch 3.7.0 prove thyself would have the progress bar grey when 2 players were working on the same gen and you could see the difference in gen speed. now when 2 players are working on the same gen the progress bar is red and the gen speed does not looked like it has a buff.. if prove thyself is truly adding the 15% buff speed, then the progress bar should be grey when 2 players are on the same gen. so why is it red? red means there is a debuff being applied.