Yes, another "list YOUR perks here" thread <3

Jakojo
Jakojo Member Posts: 214

Title says it all, if you were in this game as a Survivor or a Killer what would your perks/power be? These threads are fun and I have brainstormed some during the Quarantino

Here's mine:

Collections Management: Upon manually dropping your item, it will refill its charges up to 30/40/50% over 24/22/20s. Collections Management cannot be used on items that have no charges or that are forcefully dropped.

Data Accessioning: You love gathering information. Your HUD displays a totem counter, any totem cleansed will be indicated by the HUD. You cleanse totems 15/20/25% faster and receive 100% more blood points for cleansing actions.

Book It!: You don't fight, you fly. Upon a successful pallet stun, break out into a sprint at 150% ms for 3s. Book It! cannot be used while exhausted. Causes exhausted status effect.

Since I play mostly survivor, I figured I'd make survivor perks. What are yours? <3

Comments

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

I did this one once before, but...

"Hex: Bleach" - Causes all survivor clothes to be the brightest of whites.

😏

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

Increased reflexes/agility: Exhaustion perk,Press E to activate. During the game for 6 seconds,the speed of the game slows down by 25% to help you react. (Considering this would be impossible to implement probably,I'd just have increased reflexes/agility be a perk like SB which auto activates. What it'd do is last around 15 seconds and it would increase ur turning speed/ms by 2%/Increased vaulting speed by 7%)and it would also cause exhaustion for 180 secs.

• LittleCoconut
    LittleCoconut Member Posts: 11

Tbh Data Accessioning's features should just be added to Small Game, to make that perk have a use.

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214

Yeah, that would be pretty dope. A totem cleansing item would be nice too, spice things up.

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

3 times the charm

Whenever the 3rd gen is popped anyone on a hook gets there hook timer stopped by 17/18/10 seconds.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

"Tactical Awareness" - Your footsteps and breathing sound are reduced by 15/25/50%. However, the Killers footsteps and breathing sound are increased by 15/25/50%.

i dont think it would be meta, but it could get some play against stealth killers or spirit.

also, unlike stridor, this perk wouldnt increase the sound for everyone, just for the survivor who is running the perk. otherwise we would get one hell of a loud killer when 4 people use this perk xD

"Tear It Down" - Every 50/40/30 seconds a random, dropped pallet outside your Terror Radius will be destroyed by the Entity.

it would help killers who play around pallets rather than instantly breaking them, while also not helping out during the actual chase, due to it only activating outside the TR.

seemed like an interesting idea, so here it is ^^

also, regarding your perks:

"Collectors Management" - its a really cool idea, BUT i think it could easily be abused to continuously recharge already extremely strong items. or you just end up getting your item stolen by random survivor #239.

"Data Accessoring" - this should just be a Small Game buff, honestly. add a totem counter on the perk and give it additional cleansing speed. regarding the 100% more BPs, i wouldnt really want that part tbh. otherwise a normal totem would give you 2k BP and a Hex 3k - you could max out the Boldness BP cathegory just by cleansing 4 totems.

"Book It!" - its an interesting idea, i like it!

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Multi-tasking: When cooperating on a generator with injured survivors your repair speed is 22/21/20% slower for each but you heal the survivors at 25% of the normal healing speed.

Quick Study: Gains a token every 10/9/8 seconds you are performing a cooperative action, to a maximum of 5 tokens. Your skill check trigger odds are increased by 3% per token with success zones increased by 5% per token. Lose 2 tokens when you are hooked.

Positive Attitude: Gains a token each time a safe unhook is performed and when you perform a safe unhook. For each token your grunts of pain are 20% quieter and you walk 5% faster outside of chase and the Terror Radius. Lose a token when a survivor dies. Gain a stackable 20% bonus to all bloodpoint gains for each token up to a maximum of 50/75/100%, the bonus bloodpoints are only awarded post-Trial.

• Dolls
    Dolls Member Posts: 395

Snowed-In: causes any map to be covered with snow. 😊